I have a bottle of i force Bold (1,4 androstadiene-3,17-dione) one bottle of promagnon 25, and 35: 100mg pinnacle "andro poppers" (85mg 4-androstenediol, 10mg 4-androstenediol ethylcarbonate ester, 5mg other PH).
I bought all this stuff thinking all I had to do was take it and go, well now I have spent all this time sifting through this board and am wondering what to do with the stuff.
I havent had much luck with the search function.
Maybe I'm stupid.
This is what I have come up with:
Iforce bold needs to be taken at high doses unless stacked, it stays in your system for months.
Promagnon is a weak or possibly useless substance, yet it needs a carefully planned out PCT?
The "andro poppers" are the real deal and turn into test, however I only have enough for 2 weeks at 100mg ED.
My plan is to take the bold at 100mg 2xdaily with 100mg 4-androstenediol ED for the first 2 weeks. And then finish the Bold at 100 mg 2xdaily.

I dont know what I'm going to do with the Promagnon yet. I just read a log from the spring which makes it sound like a strong PH so I'm going to wait until I know more about it.

Do I need a PCT for such a short weak cycle?
I dont know where to get toremifene (it seems like ordering it on the internet might be a scam) so I would be stuck with over the counter stuff. I have novedex, rebound reloaded, maca, tribulous and stinging nettle root (activate).
I was reading a thread about PCT being a myth, is it possible that some people need it and some dont?