First time out

xisthekey

Awards
I am considering getting a stack or two but have a fear of transdermals and want an oral. What is the best reccomended? I have heard Winny and perhaps Test. I am also 155lbs and 5'6", want to get lean and cut if thats even possible. Thank you and I apologize for all the questions.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I am considering getting a stack or two but have a fear of transdermals and want an oral. What is the best reccomended? I have heard Winny and perhaps Test. I am also 155lbs and 5'6", want to get lean and cut if thats even possible. Thank you and I apologize for all the questions.
Sorry to be like this but it sounds like what you need is a better training routine and diet. getting lean and cut are products of your diet and training not the gear your taking.

winny is not a good steroid in general due to the side effects and there is no effective oral test, at least none that you would want to stack with another oral. I would stick around the board and read up on this stuff to educate your self first before you jump into this.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to be like this but it sounds like what you need is a better training routine and diet. getting lean and cut are products of your diet and training not the gear your taking.

winny is not a good steroid in general due to the side effects and there is no effective oral test, at least none that you would want to stack with another oral. I would stick around the board and read up on this stuff to educate your self first before you jump into this.
Hey Skye,

Why do you say winny isn't a good steriod due to the sides? Are you refering to androgenic of the heptoxic, or is there something else about winny I am not aware of?? THANKS

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Hey Skye,

Why do you say winny isn't a good steriod due to the sides? Are you refering to androgenic of the heptoxic, or is there something else about winny I am not aware of?? THANKS
Well in this case I was actually referring to running it alone or as an oral cycle base (it should be stacked with an injectable IMO) but in genral I just don't like something that will stress your joints while making you stonger. and thats on top of all the other problems that come with an oral steroid. people most ofton use winny at the end of the cycle to harden up and it works well but at a cost. its hard on the joint and you are now stonger then ever (unless your doing a very hard cutting cycle)

winny and tren are the worst, the combo will make you look like a god but tren makes you very strong and winny wrecks your joints.

as in a lot of cases with orals I just think that better options are avalable.

JM2C

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Well in this case I was actually referring to running it alone or as an oral cycle base (it should be stacked with an injectable IMO) but in genral I just don't like something that will stress your joints while making you stonger. and thats on top of all the other problems that come with an oral steroid. people most ofton use winny at the end of the cycle to harden up and it works well but at a cost. its hard on the joint and you are now stonger then ever (unless your doing a very hard cutting cycle)

winny and tren are the worst, the combo will make you look like a god but tren makes you very strong and winny wrecks your joints.

as in a lot of cases with orals I just think that better options are avalable.

JM2C
Hey Skye,

I was thinking of using winny in the tried and true frat boy style of the end of my test/deca stck as an end of stack hardner. I am around 236 lbs at 6'3 and near 13.8 BF. I had planned on using 30mgs for 4-6 weeks to retain stength and allow the deca out of my system. Alright?
Thanks.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
I have nothing to add on this sorry, other than to say test is always the best to start with and to have in any cycle. Transdermal base is fine if you don't want to pin.

I am sorry to hijack the thread but I have been lurking and haven't posted for a long time so I getting rid of the prompt when I sign on. Back to lurking :)

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Hey Skye,

I was thinking of using winny in the tried and true frat boy style of the end of my test/deca stck as an end of stack hardner. I am around 236 lbs at 6'3 and near 13.8 BF. I had planned on using 30mgs for 4-6 weeks to retain stength and allow the deca out of my system. Alright?
Thanks.
I would use 50mg ed. just be careful with it