havoc

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I am not certain why the last two havoc threads were closed. But in the nature of keeping ahead of the times with this product, I would like to keep information about it here at AM.com if that is possible.

Please refrain from source posting, name calling, or horse theft. The later of which we will shoot you over. Please converse.

:duel:

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Good idea...a serious informational thread about it.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Havoc

Hmmm:

Is it modified/altered Epitiostanol as was posted ?????????

Havoc
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

Epitiostanol
2 alpha,3 alpha-epithio-5 alpha-androstan-17 beta-ol

Im looking for some real info on Havoc too:

On this website there are some studys that show epitiostanol comparisons to the effects of propinate and fluoxymesterone(halotestin) imparticular and says There was a significantly lower incidence of hepatotoxicity in the patients given mepitiostane:

I cant get any of the links to work, but you can try searching over there:
www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/abstract/112668312/ABSTRACT?CRETRY=1&SRETRY=0

treatment of advanced breast cancer
Cancer
Volume 41, Issue 2, Date: February 1978, Pages: 758-760

Wiley InterScience :: Session Cookies

Wiley InterScience :: Session Cookies

Article
2,3-epithio-5-androstan-17-ol in the treatment of advanced breast cancer. Japanese cooperative group of hormonal treatment for breast cancer
CHAIRMAN Masao Fujimorimd, MD *

*Correspondence to Masao Fujimorimd, Department of Surgery, Gunma University, Maebashi, Japan

The participating doctors of the cooperative group are the following: S. Takeuchi, M. Yoshida, and S. Miura, Department of Surgery, Aichi Cancer Center Hospital, Nagoya; M. Fujimori (Chairman), M. Izuo, and T. Okada, Department of Surgery, Gunma University Hospital, Maebasi; S. Kumaoka, O. Takatani, N. Sakauchi, and O. Abe, Department of Internal Medicine and Surgery, National Cancer Center Hospital, Tokyo; H. Manabe, T. Uozumi, and Y. Hamanaka, Department of Surgery, Osaka University Hospital, Osaka.

Abstract
A new antiestrogenic steroid, 2,3-epithio-5-androstan-17-ol (10275-S), given intramuscularly 10 mg three times weekly, to 42 patients with advanced breast cancer produced objective regression of the tumor in 12 patients (29%). Of the 40 control patients given testosterone propionate 100 mg intramuscularly three times weekly, objective regression was seen in seven cases (18%). The patients were assigned to the two groups by use of a table of random numbers. The drugs were administered according to double-blind procedures. The group treated with 10275-S showed fewer virilizing side effects than the control group.

Cancer, Volume 41, Issue 2 (p 758-760)

A new antiestrogenic steroid, ZLY, 3u-epithio-5a-androstan-17P-yl 1-methoxycyclopentyl
ether, mepitiostane, given orally 10 mg b.i.d. to 50 patients with
advanced breast cancer, produced objective regression of the tumor in 17 cases
(34%). Objective regression of the metastases was seen in 20 of the 48 control
patients given fluoxymesterone, 10 mg b.i.d. orally (41.7%). These figures do
not differ significantly. The study was a prospective, randomized, double-blind
trial employing the protocol of the Cooperative Breast Cancer Group. There
was a significantly lower incidence of hepatotoxicity in the patients given

Also this compound has been around since before 1971:

UK Misuse of Drugs Act 1971: Part III Class C Drugs: Section 1(b) to 1(d)

this is what the structure looks like:

CTD - Chemicals - epitiostanol

a bunch of old research dating back into the 70s:

Entrez PubMed

1978 BREAST CANCER PROGRAM AREA REPORT

Wish I had some real info, Im just trying to help, if the info is incorrect or the chemical structure is so totally altered that none of this is relevant, please just ignore it.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Umm^^^^^^^^^^

No comments on any of ^^^^^^That^^^^^^^

Im no chemist, and I really dont have a clue, just hoping for some clearer info.

Anyone, want to put things in terms I can understand.

Anyone..........Bueller..., Bueller...., anyone???

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
On this website there are some studys that show epitiostanol comparisons to the effects of propinate and fluoxymesterone(halotestin) imparticular and says There was a significantly lower incidence of hepatotoxicity in the patients given mepitiostane:
that is actually of no importance, as the chemical used was the non-17aa variant. completely different chemical.