Pheramax as a transdermal??

Davrlev

Awards
Hey i have a bottle of phera max and mega trn lying around and i was wondring if i could mix them with a product like dermabolics topical spary transport matrix. Would this be effective?? Thanks for the help

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not too sure. I have never done transdermals. What is the reasoning behind this? Are you just trying to not get the toxicity that taking an oral causes? Im not sure but i believe it would still be liver toxic transdermally. Bumping cuz im curious too.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Im not too sure. I have never done transdermals. What is the reasoning behind this? Are you just trying to not get the toxicity that taking an oral causes? Im not sure but i believe it would still be liver toxic transdermally. Bumping cuz im curious too.
I've askedthis question many ways and many times before. A methyl group attachment is the ultimate way of injesting what was designed as an oral. You lose 70% or so of the product in a td. I would suspect this to be the case with a methoxy group too, but I am not as certain.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've askedthis question many ways and many times before. A methyl group attachment is the ultimate way of injesting what was designed as an oral. You lose 70% or so of the product in a td. I would suspect this to be the case with a methoxy group too, but I am not as certain.
so its pretty much a waste of product then.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
A good 70% waste, give or take.

Davrlev

Awards
yea i was hoping to avoid some of the effects on the liver and i was told some ph's have better bioavability when used as a transdermal.... i guess ill just pop them orally... thanks guyss

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
yea i was hoping to avoid some of the effects on the liver and i was told some ph's have better bioavability when used as a transdermal.... i guess ill just pop them orally... thanks guyss
Still passes the liver, I have asked the same exact thing. But at a cost of around 300% more in product needed.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Hey i have a bottle of phera max and mega trn lying around and i was wondring if i could mix them with a product like dermabolics topical spary transport matrix. Would this be effective?? Thanks for the help
As stated, would be a waste of product and time as you would need to remove the fillers before applying transdermally.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
As stated, would be a waste of product and time as you would need to remove the fillers before applying transdermally.
Welcome Jonny21. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
jay21 Anabolics 10
jay21 Anabolics 2
jay21 Anabolics 1
Anabolics 1