Please classify following compounds

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi All,
Based on your experience or your knowledge/research, please classify following items form worst to "least worst" in term of impact on blood lipid level.

Testosterone
Nandrolone
Boldenone
Trenbolone
Methenolone (primobolan)
17b methoxy trenbolone
Prostanozol
X-Mass (or similar)

Thanks.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know it's the Holiday and you're probably too pooped to search but if you wait and come back when you're not full you can find all those and the answer to your question with a few searches.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You're going to get sides with all, it just depends which ones you are more willing to tolerate and what goals you have in mind.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're going to get sides with all, it just depends which ones you are more willing to tolerate and what goals you have in mind.
I know and this is exactly why I asked for personal experience on the impact of them on blood lipid level from those who have used at least two of the listed compounds and can clearly say X is worst than Y on lipid profile and so on.

Thanks Jayhawkk, your input was really helpfull and priceless.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys but I'm not asking which one to use. I just wanted to have your input on each of these compunds in regard to the impact on blood lipid (i.e. we know that Superdrol is worst than let's say nandrolone).
Sorry if my question was/is not clear enough.

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont believe there is a consensus on this - at all. i know guys who get NO impact to ANY health factors when on a regular injectable cycle....shoot, there are guys that use dbol regularly who never have liver impacts or HDL crash, even on-cycle....but there are plenty of guys that do.

my point: no other user's results will accurately predict how your body responds to a given steroid, and this certainly includes virtually all blood test parameters.

a REALLY rough estimate could be made to align lipid impact with strength of the drug...ie boldenone might be weaker than test, which might be weaker than tren...but that's rough.

also, i would supect that primo, being the only one mentioned with a methyl at any position, might be the only one that doesnt fit that bill.

caveat: this argument does NOT hold for 17aa's. winny and var CRUSH HDL as bad as anadrol, but are far weaker.