16 Week Cutting Plans, What first, Prostanozol Dosing check, etc

njt11

Awards
I started lifting about 2 1/2 years ago and have lifted hard from the start. I got excessively lazy this spring and summer and lost alot of muscle definition and size as well as putting on a descent amount of fat. Started lifting again about 2 months ago doing 4 days a week lifting/3 days cardio. Back at:
5'11
195lbs
16% BF
I've planned out this over the course of the next couple months to get me to where I want to be:
Days 1-10:100mg Megazol
Days 11-20:200mg Megazol
Days 21-30:250mg Megazol
Days 31-40:300mg Megazol
End Megazol
Week 1 after MZ: 30mg Nolva
Week 2 after MZ: 20mg Nolva
Week 3 after MZ: 20mg Nolva + 1 Ephedrine/Caffeine a day
Week 4 after MZ: 10mg Nolva + 2 Ephedrine/Caffeine a day
End Nolva
Next 4 weeks: Ephedrine/Caffeine at 3x a day

I will of course be taking whey, fish oil, and multis the whole time. Hawthorne Berries and Saw Palmetto will be used during MZ/Nolva usage. I've used Prostanozol before, love the lack of sides, and have seem people dose up 400mg before. With it's cutting effect I think it is a perfect way to start this off.

Are my dosings ok on everything?
Is it ok to take EC during last 2 weeks of PCT?
Am I right doing Megazol then EC stack, or would it be more affective the other way around?
Thanks guys

Popa Murph

Awards
If it were me I would do the exact opposite.

4 weeks E/C stack
4 weeks MZ
4 weeks PCT

you just started working out again. Take advantage of any muscle memory you have before trying the MZ. Also you'll recieve mixed reviews about cutting in PCT. I for one don't think you should drop cals during PCT. I don't see why E/C would be bad in PCT though as long as you didn't drop your cals too low.