Orastan A

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
So anyone ever try this? If so how were the results/sides/etc?

size

Awards
  • Established
I believe this is the product that is similar to furazabol in structure w/o the 17aa

FirstTimer77

Awards
Have you guys heard of this? Is it any good?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
it was made for international release only and not for the USA domestic market because it would be deemed illegal in the USA

i asked one of the gaspari reps on another forum and that's the answer i was given

it was too expensive for me once i factored in the exchange rate for my country's currency

looks the good though!!

justakid37

Awards
Supplement Facts
"Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:
Orastan-A™ ([3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol) 25mg

Other Ingredients: maltodextrin, magnesium stearate, silica.

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1-3 times per day. Do not exceed 3 capsules in a 24 hour period and do not take for more than 6 weeks continuously without a 4 week break. "

This is the same thing thats in GL's mega-zol but half the dosage

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this stuff is Orastan E with a different label on it. I could have sworn that I read otherwise elsewhere, but everything that I have googled supports this...

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle in front of me and the ingredients are: 5a-androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether.......its a derivitave of furazabol I did this with Halodrol 50 it worked pretty well i gained about 10lbs in 4 weeks and kept it so far .......the sides i noticed were itchy scalp, and i got hypoglycemic a few times other than that it worked good I probably won't run it again but it wasn't bad. Orastan A works like winstrol not a lot of mass but you will drop bodyfat.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank God! I thought I was going crazy b/c I thought this stuff was furazabol as well...I even deleted my posts b/c everything that I googled showed Orastan A with Orastan E ingredients and write ups. Thanks SDM for helping me get back my sanity.

FirstTimer77

Awards
it was made for international release only and not for the USA domestic market because it would be deemed illegal in the USA

i asked one of the gaspari reps on another forum and that's the answer i was given

it was too expensive for me once i factored in the exchange rate for my country's currency

looks the good though!!

I found some in the US... a guy is selling it on myspace. just wanted to know that you guys had heard of it and that it wasnt fake. im going to give it a shot. thanks!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I found some in the US... a guy is selling it on &&&&&&. just wanted to know that you guys had heard of it and that it wasnt fake. im going to give it a shot. thanks!
hi FirstTimer77, read the rules in the FAQ no source posting, for PH, AAS or research chems, and thanks for the input, edit it before you get a warning or something like that

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's unmethylated winstrol.

IT's been available in the US the whole time if I remember correctly, under one or more brand names.

It's not terribly anabolic, used in conjunction with other stronger compounds.

You'll be hard pressed to put on more then 2lbs with it (from the logs Ive read and personal expirence).
It will give a nice recomp effect solo.

Common sides are:
red, icy eyes
dryness in the joints
headaches (in some)

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Orastan-A (5a-androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol) is not sold in the USA.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mass 69 is right about this...It's weird, but a lot of companies have been changing the write up on Orastan A to the old Orastan E write up, which makes it quite confusing when trying to research the product in question. Orastan A is admittedly a PS to Furazabol, which might explain some of the shadiness that I have noticed.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Orastan-A (5a-androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol) is not sold in the USA.
so are you to say that this:
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
(3,2-c)pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-THP Ether)

is not the same thing?? (just different nomenclature)

edit: I did some searching, and TOTALLY missed the difference in products:
Orastan-E and A

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I used orastan-e and it was great I never heard of the "A" version.
BUt if it's illegal here it probably works.

size

Awards
  • Established
Supposedly It is unmethylated furazabol, in the same sense as Orastan-E which was unmethylated winstrol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 3
gige16 Cycle Logs 4
Anabolics 4
Domenic Anabolics 3