cutting with gear

1. New Member
    Answers

cutting with gear

I have used gear a few times for bulking purposes, but never for cutting. Now I am thinking of using gear to aid in cutting. Was thinking of using Anavar to help maintain muscle and strength during cutting.
    Would running Var only at 40 mgs ed maintain my muscle mass and strength even on a slight calorie deficit, and daily cardio? Should i also run a low dose of test with it? Also considering using tren to instead of var. What do you think would be my best option.

28 years old
    5'8 200 lbs
    14-16 % bf

Past Bulking cycles include
    Two 4 week superdrol cycles

d-bol 4 weeks, and sust for 10 weeks

2. Professional Member
    Answers

best cutting cycle i have run was test prop/tren ace and t3 with halotestin for the last 3 weeks. imo tren is one of the only aas that will aid in cutting fat t3 and clen are better for cutting fat and their is no hardner in the world like halotestin imo but very toxic also

3. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cuse140
    I have used gear a few times for bulking purposes, but never for cutting. Now I am thinking of using gear to aid in cutting. Was thinking of using Anavar to help maintain muscle and strength during cutting.
    Would running Var only at 40 mgs ed maintain my muscle mass and strength even on a slight calorie deficit, and daily cardio? Should i also run a low dose of test with it? Also considering using tren to instead of var. What do you think would be my best option.

28 years old
    5'8 200 lbs
    14-16 % bf

Past Bulking cycles include
    Two 4 week superdrol cycles

d-bol 4 weeks, and sust for 10 weeks
    test prop would be a good choice because it has a short half life and wont aromatize much to cause any appreciable water retention. Tren Ace allows you to increase strength and LBM while on a cutting diet, also has a short half life and would need at least EOD if not ED pinning. The Halotestin is definitely some advanced advice and I'd avoid that for your purposes. It's phenomenal for pre-contest competitors, allows you to have crazy strength gains without gaining much weight, but it's of the WORST things you can do to your liver.

I'd suggest something like this

test prop 100 mg EOD week 1-8
    tren ace 75 mg EOD week 1-6

People may suggest higher doses and ED pins for tren, but if this is your first time with tren, you'll be fine at 75 EOD. I used 75 EOD my first go around with tren and I was 250 lbs and got great results, so size means nothing as far as dosing for a first timer with tren. It's strong stuff. I'm lucky not to suffer from the sides, but the main ones to look out for (so I've heard) are night sweats, weird dreams, hair loss, loss of libido (only if taken without test) and increased aggression (moreso than other anabolic steroids).

Good luck and please remember one thing, the most important thing when cutting is the diet. Don't use anabolic steroids as a crutch. They're only there to preserve the LBM you have and give you strength. Tren does have some lipolytic properties, but nothing beats a good diet. And cardio, 5x weekly at least for 30-45 mins each. It sucks but you gotta do it.

•   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Honestly i'd wait till your down to 10% before adding in the gear, gear becomes a necessity for dieting when you've got much more mass on your frame then you could have naturally. I say wait till you downt o 10% then do a cycle to get down to the single digits. A 10 week stack of Lean extreme, Rebound Reloaded and Activate with some anabolic pump would work WONDERS.

5. New Member
    Answers

Hey CHAPS, is anabolic pump available yet?

6. New Member
    Answers

As far as sides with tren go, I only get them if I stay on longer then 3 weeks @75mg. Even now that I do short cycles (2-3 weeks), if I use tren I dont feel the need to go over 50mg/day.

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Low dose of test prop (75 mgs EOD) and some boldenone at around 600 mg per week is an amazing cutter. Ran those two with some Rebound XT at one cap with dinner everyday. Awesome vascularity and hardness, no noticable sides, and easy recovery. Worked out 5 days a week (push/pull split weight training for 45 minutes and 30 minutes cardio ED) with weekends off. I don't count calories. I always eat 5 meals a day and make sure it's quality food and drink only water (lots of it). I believe in listening to your body as far as your caloric needs and bust your ass with cardio if you want to get shredded. Being lazy and taking appetite suppressants while cutting calories is b/s.

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I assume you mean the undec version of boldenone?

I'm curious about that as I've read quite a bit that it really increases appetite. That, for me, would mean more junk food cravings.

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Yes, correct. It did increase appetite, but I just ate more vegetables with and in between meals and drank more water. For me, the appetite increase was good enough to favor a sufficient numerical increase for a good lean mass gaining cycle persay, however, a couple more low calorie salads per day negated the craving to intake another 1000 calories maybe.

10. Registered User
    Answers

No anabolic pump isn't out yet, but i was out fortunate enough to get some in bulk powder from NP when it was onsale there.

11. Registered User
    Answers

i could NEVER personally cut on eq .. i get way way way too hungry and veggies and water only go so far

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    i could NEVER personally cut on eq .. i get way way way too hungry and veggies and water only go so far
    Just by looking at your avatar, I think that each bicep needs about 1,000 calories at rest, so I don't think water and veggies would do you much good w/ 'poise. hahaha

13. Registered User
    Answers

haha i actually don't eat as much as you probably think i do ... i posted my typical diet in the bulking session a week or so ago if you're interested in checking it out

14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Answers

also you have to take into consideration that Glen is around the height of the Travelocity Gnome.

15. New Member
    Answers

lmao

16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

And he speaks proper English too.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutting diet with gear
    By subpop200 in forum Weight Loss