what now? a little help please

bigdave

bigdave

Awards
Hey guys i am currently in my last week of a 5 week superdrol/stim x cutting cycle. In my third week on cycle i was jumped in a bar and got pretty messed up which prevented me from leaving my house let alone go to the gym. for that week out of the gym i continued taking superdrol at 10 mg instead of 20 mg and kept my diet going. the problem is my progress was really pushed back becuz of not being able to go to the gym. my question is should i go into post cycle therapy, extend my cycle with superdrol or another compound, or even continue cutting into post cycle therapy? heres what i plan on using for post cycle therapy rxt, retain, cloimid and cell mass. any suggestions would be helpful tanx
Before cycle stats :
height-5'9 weight-197 (15 %bf)
Goal weight 180
(186 current)

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Dude, it sucks that you got jumped...but I hope you weren't drinking...or I'd feel even worse for your liver.

I would say stick to your original plan. Run your PCT with maintainance cals and maybe throw in a little extra cardio. I say a little meaning don't cut, just try and maintain a stable bodyweight while you bring test levels abck to normal.

I mean **** happens and you have to deal with it. I know you didn't reach your goal but you have to think of the long term effects.

As for the PCT, (I'm in the middle of reading more in depth on this) but I would drop the AI because especially on a SD cycle the use of an AI in PCT seems to make it much more likely to have delayed gyno. Just run the SERM and cortisol blocker and throw a natty test booster like powerfull or deisetltest or triple threat or something like that.

Well, best of luck man.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest you wrap the cycle up....get your body back in shape and then do another cycle when you're ready. Best of luck to you.