Raloxifene To Reduce Gyno Log!

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
I did a cycle of superdrol about 4-5 months ago and I used Nolva for pct. During PCT my nipples got sore. The nolva did not work. I dont have have any lumps, just soreness.

After that I searched around the forums on AM and started to use Letro. I used up a whole bottle and a half, I tapered all the way up to 2.5 and then tapered all the way back down.
Letro did absolutely nothing for me.

Since that didnt work I have been using Nolva at 40mg. For the first week I started at 60mg. I felt like this was too high and could be really toxic so I dropped to 40mg. I been on 40mg for about two weeks now. I would say it is kind of helping but not getting rid of the soreness. Im going to drop the Nolva now and save it to use when im "on cycle". Why? you ask? Hepatoxic and vision studies.

Now I decided to use Raloxifene in high does instead. I will be keeping a log to show my progress. The log will cover
my nipples, side effects, and mood.

Im going to be starting at 90mg..

Comments and suggestions welcomed!THanks BROS!

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

Dyam I just took 90mg of Ralox. That **** tastes like ****. WORST THEN NOLVA.. I was thinking about stacking nolva and ralox??Anyone ever tried this? How would the dosings look like?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

Dyam I just took 90mg of Ralox. That **** tastes like ****. WORST THEN NOLVA.. I was thinking about stacking nolva and ralox??Anyone ever tried this? How would the dosings look like?
i've tasted it. get the pills - they're cheaper anyways.

i've used ralox for several weeks at a time, including during PCT (in conjunction with clomid of course). no sides to speak of, and i recovered fast as always (HCG helps)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Ralox/Exemestane together worked like a charm for some pesky gyno I had...

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
i've tasted it. get the pills - they're cheaper anyways.

i've used ralox for several weeks at a time, including during post cycle therapy (in conjunction with clomid of course). no sides to speak of, and i recovered fast as always (HCG helps)

Cant get Ralox pills. I guess I will suffer.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Didn't realize you didn't have the lumps... that was my problem.. my combo got rid of that after a few weeks though.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Dosage : 90 mg, still like taste like ****.

Mood: Dyam im really pissed off!! Went to the gym, left my jacket in the locker room and that **** got ****en stolen!!!
mother****er!!

Side Effects: not really anything yet, a bit tired though. That could be from anything.....

Nipples: Still SORE!

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
oOps!all this time i have been taking 180mg. I read the botle wrong. Im going to drop down to 120mg instead of doing 90mg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how much less toxic is the ralox compared to the nolva? anyone tried toremifene for gyno? btw the tor is white and chalky and tastes worse than the nolva, but it works.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Didn't realize you didn't have the lumps... that was my problem.. my combo got rid of that after a few weeks though.
When you play doctor Ubi, you have got to pay more attention to detail. If I have told you once, I have told you twice. You don't have to use an oral thermometer when checking the butt. I sure feel for the poor guy after me. Sorry jayhawkk. Get some mouth wash bro. maybe some dental floss....

Ripw4

Ripw4

Awards
Im not doubting your nipple pain so dont take this the wrong way..
but are you sure its gynecomastia? Whenever there is a large surge in hormones nipple tenderness sometime happens..Not all nipple tenderness is gyno. It can be a good indicator..

it just seems after 4 or 5 months something would have happened..either tenderness would go away or breast tissue would have developed.
I am not an expert..Just my opinion..
If it was me I would trot on down to the local free clinic and get it confirmed by a doctor.
Whatever it is I hope it gets better! :)

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
how much less toxic is the ralox compared to the nolva? anyone tried toremifene for gyno? btw the tor is white and chalky and tastes worse than the nolva, but it works.

alot less toxic.. i dont have the link to the studies on the computer i am on right now. Look around you will be sure to find it...

No I havent tried toremifene for gyno.

yeah i got some toremifene in the fridge too for an upcoming cycle ! How did it work for you when you used it for post cycle therapy?

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
Im not doubting your nipple pain so dont take this the wrong way..
but are you sure its gynecomastia? Whenever there is a large surge in hormones nipple tenderness sometime happens..Not all nipple tenderness is gyno. It can be a good indicator..

it just seems after 4 or 5 months something would have happened..either tenderness would go away or breast tissue would have developed.
I am not an expert..Just my opinion..
If it was me I would trot on down to the local free clinic and get it confirmed by a doctor.
Whatever it is I hope it gets better! :)
Well for the last 4-5 months i have been using letro,nolva or ralox. Maybe its slowly fighting the estrogen off? Im not sure either. Its weird i been having these nipple pains forever and no dyam lumps ( which is a good thing). Im going to set up an appointment soon with a doctor. All i have to do is get blood work done right??Check out my estrogen levels? AIGHT HAPPY THANGSGIVING ALL..

I FORGOT TO UPDATE LAST NIGHT..AND HERE IT IS..

DAY 3:

DOSAGE: 90 mg
MOOD: DEPRESSING, why because my nipps has been sore for so dyam long
NIPPLES: still sore!
SIDE EFFECTS: NOTHING UNUSUAL..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
imo toremifene is better than nolva/clomid for pct, curious how well it would work combating gyno as i have never used it for that.

Ripw4

Ripw4

Awards
Well for the last 4-5 months i have been using letro,nolva or ralox. Maybe its slowly fighting the estrogen off? Im not sure either. Its weird i been having these nipple pains forever and no dyam lumps ( which is a good thing). Im going to set up an appointment soon with a doctor. All i have to do is get blood work done right??Check out my estrogen levels? AIGHT HAPPY THANGSGIVING ALL..

I FORGOT TO UPDATE LAST NIGHT..AND HERE IT IS..

DAY 3:

DOSAGE: 90 mg
MOOD: DEPRESSING, why because my nipps has been sore for so dyam long
NIPPLES: still sore!
SIDE EFFECTS: NOTHING UNUSUAL..
Im sure I am gonna miss a few but I would def. get your estradiol, test, and prolactin levels checked.

Of course I am sure the doctor will know exactly what to test for.
I had very sensitiv nipples for awhile..Thought it might be gyno..turns out I had them pierced.:icon_lol:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
None to speak of, at least from what I perceived. Ralox and Exemestane are both pretty easy on the sides on paper and empirical evidence..

I was dosing 12.5mg Exemestane and 120mg Ralox a day, and then after 2 weeks bumped the Ralox down to 80mg.. The mass signifigantly shrunk and broke up. As it stands now it is just slightly more dense in that area, but the lump is gone. I'm about to go EOD with Exemestane and drop the Ralox once I feel I conquered it completely.

Kind of like how I conquer Motiv8er's ass on a daily/nightly basis. And No Moti, you didn't get Herpes from riding that Tractor.. You got it from riding that Horse. :stick:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
None to speak of, at least from what I perceived. Ralox and Exemestane are both pretty easy on the sides on paper and empirical evidence..

I was dosing 12.5mg Exemestane and 120mg Ralox a day, and then after 2 weeks bumped the Ralox down to 80mg.. The mass signifigantly shrunk and broke up. As it stands now it is just slightly more dense in that area, but the lump is gone. I'm about to go EOD with Exemestane and drop the Ralox once I feel I conquered it completely.

Kind of like how I conquer Motiv8er's ass on a daily/nightly basis. And No Moti, you didn't get Herpes from riding that Tractor.. You got it from riding that Horse. :stick:
I dont know how you ever got to calling Your little pony horse, but whatever man. No one can catch the midnight stallion.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
sorry i havent been updtaing lately. Im going to update 1-2x a week.

Day 9:

DOSAGE: 120 mg
MOOD: NIPPLES: still sore!sore!
SIDE EFFECTS: seem a lil more tired then usual, and feel kinda brain dead

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
i kinda gave up on the raloxifene....nothing seems to work .. I t ried Letro, nolva and now raloxifene.. My nippes are still sore. Good thing I dont have any lumps...Ill just finish up the raloxifene bottle and then go the herbal way and use turmeric...

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established

Allright bro, I got my ralox today, treatment will start as soon as I get me some grapefruit juice because I have the liquid. For the guys inexperienced with liquids: Hold a mouthfull of grapefruit juice, and dump the liquid in, swallow. No taste. :)

2cc ED for 2 weeks and then 1.5cc ED. I think I'll taper down to 1cc ED for the last week or so.

My gyno is very old, I've had it since about 14 and it has been growing all that time, I'm excited and dubious at the same time. Should I add some arimidex or an extremely low dose of letro? Thanks.

OK if I update here?

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
update away, it seems like nothing really works..... oh well
good lu ck

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Allright bro, I got my ralox today, treatment will start as soon as I get me some grapefruit juice because I have the liquid. For the guys inexperienced with liquids: Hold a mouthfull of grapefruit juice, and dump the liquid in, swallow. No taste. :)

2cc ED for 2 weeks and then 1.5cc ED. I think I'll taper down to 1cc ED for the last week or so.

My gyno is very old, I've had it since about 14 and it has been growing all that time, I'm excited and dubious at the same time. Should I add some arimidex or an extremely low dose of letro? Thanks.

OK if I update here?
I plan on just capping the liquid...