How much spray is too much
- 05-19-2003, 09:11 PM
- 05-19-2003, 10:23 PM
The t1 pro that chemo used to sell comes in a differen bottle then mine, his dosing comes in pumps rather than sprays.... Just keep that in mind.
05-19-2003, 10:54 PM
Ok, some facts:
T1 Pro = 10g 1-test/5g 4-AD
1 pump = 2ml
1 bottle = 240ml
Each pump will give you 83mg 1-test/42mg 4-AD
An educated guess on absorption with DMSO is around 35%
Figure out what dose you want from that.
05-20-2003, 01:10 AM
Assuming KC is using Curt's recipe check out the dermal calculator Curt posted. I believe it's a sticky around here somewhere.Originally posted by AlexParty
Since I don't want to keep bugging KC I would like to know how much spraying t-1 pro is too much? What is the average around here for a daily spray of t-1 pro in 2 sessions?
05-20-2003, 01:13 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Meerschaum in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 08-13-2004, 06:34 PM
- By mysticman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-09-2004, 12:27 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 03-02-2004, 12:08 PM
- By conversekidz in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 04-16-2003, 06:00 PM
- By curt2go in forum Weight LossReplies: 37Last Post: 12-22-2002, 07:56 PM