Cyp/EQ or Deca/Anavar

MiscSection

Awards
Headed to the pharmacy down the road with a note pad to get some figures and availability.

Here's what I have in mind (no dbol or drol to minimize bloat)

Cyp 200/eod - wks 1-12

Eq or Deca 400/wk - wks 1-10

Anavar 60mg/ed - wks 1-14 (maybe 16)

Thoughts?

Appreciate it!

MiscSection

Awards
I would prefer eq, though my joints are begging for deca....

The choice will be in the hands of the chemist based on availability.

how does my dosing look?

25 y/o
175lbs solid (former NPC competitive bodybuilder)
Thai food has me a bit light, but going to be mass adding ham to it till my house in the states sells (closing is Dec 8th) and I can order some protein from the states.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Headed to the pharmacy down the road with a note pad to get some figures and availability.

Here's what I have in mind (no dbol or drol to minimize bloat)

Cyp 200/eod - wks 1-12

Eq or Deca 400/wk - wks 1-10

Anavar 60mg/ed - wks 1-14 (maybe 16)

Thoughts?

Appreciate it!
Test Cyp eod? Thats a first on me. Cyp is a long ester and no reason to inject eod. Why?

Anavar seems like a long to to run it. Ive never used it so im not sure but @ 60mg it sounds like alot for 14weeks not to mention expensive lol.

MiscSection

Awards
I'm all for less pins, so if there's no advantage, I'll just go weekly.

Anavar is pretty reasonable here, and from my research 14weeks isn't really all that long

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many cycles have you done? what is your lifting, aas background? age, stats etc.....?

MiscSection

Awards
25 y/o
175lbs solid (former NPC competitive bodybuilder with 3 degrees in PT and one in nutrition)
Thai food has me a bit light, but going to be mass adding ham to it till my house in the states sells (closing is Dec 8th) and I can order some protein from the states.
I've done 2 sust/deca (1 eq) in the past

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
300mg test cyp twice a week 15weeks
200mg eq or deca twice a week 13 weeks
80mg var week 1-6
60mg var week 7-11
40mg var week 12-16

:D

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
if you do a search you'll find all your answers its been discussed a lot :)

and piston i really disagree with using an oral for 16 weeks

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I agree, 16 weeks of oral use is not too responsible. 8 weeks is the longest I've ran Var, and the longest I would ever. (and only Var) I put enough stress on my liver with everything else I take in, I don't want to compromise my health with irresponsible oral steroid use. ;)

That being said, 60mg/d is a good dose, but run it for the last 8 weeks.

Test/EQ/Var is a good stack.

I pin Cyp/Enan EOD.. I pin long esters and short esters EOD. Although it's not needed regarding the long ester, I feel it keeps any fluctuation in check and that's good enough for me... additionally I can mix/match without having to trip up my site rotations. I justify it in so many ways.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i pin long esters mwf for the same reason ubi

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i also do long esters EOD, for consistent serum levels and i actually rather enjoy it :)

var for 8 weeks max. var absolutely kills HDL, which i'd be far more concerned about than any liver stress. yes, it all normalizes, but duration with single digit HDL should be minimized.

when was your last cycle? as in dosages...and what kinds of gains did you make? 175lbs isnt very heavy - it might not take that much, but it depends on how you have responded previously.

also, i am of the belief that var shouldnt be ran over 60mg/d. just diminishing returns over that, for me. people try to make it into something it isnt (anadrol)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you do a search you'll find all your answers its been discussed a lot :)

and piston i really disagree with using an oral for 16 weeks
Well i disagree with that too, as i have always thought 8 weeks to be the top, and like ubi said only with var. THis guy seemed intent on doing it so hence the answer to his question.

all you long ester eod pinners, you guys just love to stick yourselves lol! Im on my first and I keep wanting to do the same just to do it but ill stick to my scheduled tue fri. I think that eod with long esters is good if you need to get a certain dosage but the cc volume of the shot is too much to be shot on only 2 days.

Var and EQ thats just sick pumps from that stack right?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i actually hate pinning its just annoying ... but i just roll mwf with the long esters anyway