Anything I may have not considered? (Thailand)

MiscSection

Awards
I have a pretty solid knowledge of steroids from an American perspective, however as I'm living in Thailand I'm curious if there may be items I should be considering that I may not have learned about while cycling in the states.

I can walk to my pharmacy just down the street and by test e, cyp, sust, deca, eq, etc. Those I know how to cycle. a 10 week of sust and eq @750/400.

I guess I was just curious if there are any exotics that I may not be familiar with since in Thailand it's basically legal.

Thanks!

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
too much posting, too little reading. most find this disrespectful.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
If you go to the RCA district, you can get a lot of the university students to give you a rusty trombone for free... especially if you're a handsome westerner like myself.

BBQ Plaza is a bad ass food chain!

Word of caution, the street beside Soi Cowboy 1 or 2 is not for straight dudes.. I found out that the embarrassing way.

Lucky, I liked BKK a lot.. but on to your question, you don't need "exotics"... you should know from your experience that the tried and true compounds are that for a reason.

;)

MiscSection

Awards
Word of caution, the street beside Soi Cowboy 1 or 2 is not for straight dudes.. I found out that the embarrassing way.

;)
Your thinking of patpong, not soi cowboy ;)

I've lived in Bangkok some time, just haven't done a cycle here

;)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I have read that Soi Cowboy can raise estrogen levels. True?
It is the PhatThong Estrogen Cowgirl that one must avoid.

MiscSection

Awards
If she's too tall, too hot, or too forward, she's probably not always been a she....

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
ME love you longtime GI.
Make sure you get some pennicillin.

MiscSection

Awards
I've had 3am calls from mates trembling.....it's not a joking matter......

:rofl:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
You guys need to take that to email, please.

size

Awards
  • Established
No need for anything special. You could add to use some oral agents such as anavar or turinabol if you desire to do so, but otherwise nothing special is needed.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Th really good product to find down there is oral UbiBol. It is a serious man killer! It is a liquid oral only. The injections are painful.

rook

Awards
Not allowed :fart:

Last edited by a moderator:
GREENFEATHER

GREENFEATHER

Awards
Y'all get to playin' with the Bangkok bar girls and it'll fall off, no it'll ROT off!!:eek: I saw some scary chit when I was there in the 80's.