test thru slin pin?

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
can I get test suspension thru a 29-30 ga slin pin--Ive heard BC say it might go thru 27 ga but I have a bunch of 30s around

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
I've heard of some going through a 29 but only some.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
that would take long as hell to shoot...

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
whats the point in doing that? first of all, the needle isnt long enough to get a deep intramuscular shot, and second, probably u will take an hour to get the entire thing in.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
whats the point in doing that? first of all, the needle isnt long enough to get a deep intramuscular shot, and second, probably u will take an hour to get the entire thing in.
the pin is 1/2" long --thinking about spot inject BIs/delts.

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
You can also get 1" slin pins, more than enough there.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
depends entirely on the brewer. most suspension is shot with a 25g or so, but there are some that fit through 29g's. you'll have to luck out in order to find one - there arent alot. i suspect human grade would fit, but christ it's expensive - perhaps the largest difference between UG and HG of any steroid (except maybe winny)

anyway, just buy some damn pins. they're cheap...also, you really shouldnt use a 1/2" in your delt. there's just no reason for it, unless of course you have a miniscule delt, which means you shouldnt be juicing anyway.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Bump same_old.

I see no reason why you don't just buy some 1" 25g pins and do it clog-anxiety free. "Micronization" varies and much particulate is still big enough to clog 27g's.. Totally depends on the brewer's prep work and raw materials.