Starting cycle soon...Wanted to stack something to TEST Enanthate to produce quality.

ChildrenX

Awards
I've been looking around for something to stack with test Enanthate. I never did a AAS injectable cycle before, however, i did do an m1t cycle 2 times with expolsive gains. (152-193) 5 months

I want to add quality muscle now and i'm moving to the dark side for it. I want to run something with Test enanthate to reduce water bloat but still get 20LBS lean muscle in a period of 5 months. I just don't want to look soft while working out i hate being bloated.

So far my cycle consist of

Test E 750mg weeks 1-2
Test E 500mg weeks 2-13 till end.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
No way, for a first time injectable cycle? Uh uh.

Tren Enanthate should be used by people who know how they react to Tren Acetete... If someone was to just jump in with Tren E, and get sides they can't manage, it will take a longer time to clear. Not a good idea.

I think ChildrenX should just go with his outline with possibly an oral kicker for the first 4-5 weeks. Pretty basic first cycle.

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
Bah, ok, tren a. Was thinking since he is already going with test E he could get away with 2x a week injects. Tren A eod then. With an oral he may pack on some agua which he doesn't want. Maybe oral winny then?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Your reasoning is sound for an experienced AAS user.

But, less is more, especially in a first cycle. Let's not get carried away now. ;)

Test alone should produce quality gains provided everything else that is important is on point.

In later cycles, stacking can be employed, but too many people get stack-crazy too early I think.