Lower dose dnop question

boti420

Awards
I've been educating myself to the fullest about DNP over the last few months. I'm attending a wedding in europe next summer and will be seeing family i haven't seen in years so i want to look my best. In this time frame i've gone from 145lbs to 200lbs, my bf% only went up 2-3% so i'm very happy with my results, unfortunately i'm plateaud for quite some time in my efforts to cut BF and i am seriously looking into DNP run. I would run this in december and to cut as much fat as possible then go into a test e cycle in febuary in my quest to achieve perfection by next summer :)

Anyways please spare me your talk of the dangers of DNP etc... I am well aware of all the dangers of this substance, i have educated myself quite sufficiently to understand the pros/cons of this substance and how to use it properly so please try to limit yourself to helpful comments. Nearly every post on DNP ends up with flaming the poster for talking about such a dangerous substance. I agree this is a very dangerous chemical to toy with and maybe posting about DNP might encourage some dummies out there to use it as a "quick fix" with no knowledge of what they're doing and hurt themselves, but i'm still learning about this and i think censorship of constructive educated debate on this chemical is more beneficiary than silence, and i have a question i haven't been able to find a satisfactory answer to, so...

What i would like to know is whether a run of DNP for lets say 14days at a dose of 200mg would be as effective as a shorter cycle where the dose is ramped up to 400mg? Most logs i've read have the dose ramped up to 400mg after four days, whereas i'm wondering how effective would this substance be if the dose is just kept at 200mg, but ran a little longer?

The goal here is to minimize the side effects and possible dangers by keeping the dose low. DNP works well enough and fast enough to where i don't really feel a need to run it above 200mg but i'm looking for feedback from anyone here that has run it at only 200mg.

So what are your thoughts, personal experience with a 200mg dose run of DNP, what was your total fat loss?

Did you notice a significant difference in side effects (sweating, heat, lethargy, bloating etc...) between 200mg and 400mg dosings?

Conciliator, i've read a lot of what you have to say about DNP and you seem to be the most informed on the subject here, maybe you can chime in and help me out.

Thanks in advance for this info. If this has been already posted on here i can't seem to be able to find it, then just direct me to that post and i will delete this thread.

PS- how do i make a signature for myself? I went to "User cp" but don't see an option for adding a personal signature.

Conciliator

Conciliator

Awards
Hey boti420,

Longer, lower-dose cycles can work very well. It's the way I personally like to run DNP. I see no problem with running DNP for several weeks.

The only thing I'd watch out for is tolerance to the drug, which was shown in the original studies. After a couple of weeks, your body might adapt to a low dose of DNP, limiting further fat loss. If this happens, all you need to do is increase the dosage, which shouldn't be uncomfortable. An increase in dosage can always overcome any tolerance. Just make sure to watch your temperature for a week after increasing the dosage. If you're under 99.3 deg (recommended as an upper limit in a study by Simkins 1937), then you should be fine running that dosage long term. Just be sure to discontinue use if you notice a rash or any unusual jump in temperature or lethargy/malaise.