Big Cycle BIG FUN!

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
I present something super special,
Havoc and Mass Tabs stacked

I will be running a 4-5 week cycle of both at the same time, i can't decide wether to run a split or do both at the same time and go balls to the wall.

This will be my second cycle, I have all the research chem's but before i go with the standerd post cycle therapy, i'd love to hear what you guys think about ether going longer or using clomid. Also i have Finasteride on hand, but i alittle worried about using it due to the high percent of threads with people reporting feeling 0 sex drive while using the stuff.

Anyhow, this is a Run of the gauntlet, so to speak won't happen for a little while. Want to contiue with natural gains intil i plantue and then hit it hard into overdrive.

Thoughts questions and concerns

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Where does the "big" fit into this cycle? :D

sorry i just had to throw that in there... carry on.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no offense but i was expecting a "BIG" cycle to be a list of steroids. When i opened it, it was just two OTC orals :blink: :think:

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
no offense but i was expecting a "BIG" cycle to be a list of steroids. When i opened it, it was just two OTC orals :blink: :think:
Word.

Liftalot,
good luck with that but I think it would be a much better idea to either bridge them or use one at a time so that you can tell what effects each of them give. These are both untested new compounds that dont have much research of anecdotal feedback.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Your missing 1g+ of test, add that and now we're talkin :twisted:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Liftalot: Again bro, no offense bro, I know you're seeking help but I was thinking you'd run a 32 weeker with 1 gram of Test every week, rotating Deca & Tren, kicking off with D-Bol/Anadrol mixing Anavar & IGF-1 every 4 weeks

1. If you're worried about sex drive, take 9 Powerfull's a day ;)
2. I prefer Nolva over Clomid
3. I'd rather not run them together if they're both 17-aa orals (I'm not too familiar with them). If one is and the other isn't then run them together.
4. Good to see you're going to try gaining the natty route before jumping on the hormones :)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Do I detect some sarcasm?
No bro, I'm not actually being sarcastic on that one, that's the drawback to computers because you can't see the person behind the screen LOL. I like how he stated he still wanted to max out naturally which is not common.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
No bro, I'm not actually being sarcastic on that one, that's the drawback to computers because you can't see the person behind the screen LOL. I like how he stated he still wanted to max out naturally which is not common.

Holy **** im stupid...i totally missed the last paragraph...

Yea I aplaud that too...

:clap2:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Liftalot: Again bro, no offense bro, I know you're seeking help but I was thinking you'd run a 32 weeker with 1 gram of Test every week, rotating Deca & Tren, kicking off with D-Bol/Anadrol mixing Anavar & IGF-1 every 4 weeks
son of a b!tch broke into my cycle log. :bruce1:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol- ya know we can't have it both ways...
Either were gonna tell the other guys these compounds ARE steroids (which they are) or were not :study:

:fart:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
"Liftalot: Again bro, no offense bro, I know you're seeking help but I was thinking you'd run a 32 weeker with 1 gram of Test every week, rotating Deca & Tren, kicking off with D-Bol/Anadrol mixing Anavar & IGF-1 every 4 weeks"

What? No GH and insulin? PFFFFFT my kid sister could run that, lol

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
son of a b!tch broke into my cycle log. :bruce1:
Great minds think alike ;) I swear I didn't break into anything of yours, only Ubi can break into your stuff. He told me you have Yankees trousers thats all I know :D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
did he tell you about the 'happy hole' in the back?

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Well, its going to be a maybe another month or two before i think i'll platue and hit it hard with to designer compounds.

I've decided Havoc is something that would'nt benifit me much, so i'm going to run Mass Tabs with Mega ZOL. I was reading Big Kats journals and so forth and came to this conculsion that they would stack better.

Anyways i'll keep this thread updated, as i climb my way up naturally first and then when i do it hit it, i'll hit it hard.

Thanks for the contiued support guys.
Dr liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Well my health is on the rise and within two months, i should be starting my cycle

Mass Tabs 4/half weeks(due to the amount of pills)
and followed with Mega ZOL

I'll be running both same time and at the same dosage threwout, 1 Mass tab before workout.

3 Mega Zol, 1 morning, 1 post workout, 1 before bed.

I'll keep you guys posted if there are any changes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 39
Anabolics 10
saywutrly Anabolics 30
BigRed1974 Cycle Logs 100
Anabolics 20