Mass Tabs

big90

Awards
I just bought mass tabs, and am wondering if I should take 1 or 2 capsules since I weigh around 265-270 lbs. Would 1 be just fine or would I benefit more by doing 2 capsules /daily seeing as I weigh so much?

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
try 1, pretty potent stuff, you may weigh alot but dosnt make your liver super human.

Trust me start low on this one bro,
bump up if you don't **** your liver out.

Payce

big90

Awards
try 1, pretty potent stuff, you may weigh alot but dosnt make your liver super human.

Trust me start low on this one bro,
bump up if you don't **** your liver out.

Payce
Ok, thanks. That's what I was expecting to hear just wanted to make sure.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Ok, thanks. That's what I was expecting to hear just wanted to make sure.
just make sure your've got your cycle support sorted, liver maintainence is everything my friend

Anabolic Innovation's Cycle Support would be a good choice plus they're a board sponser

use the search tool if you need any or more info on decent cycle support

Purge

Awards
I heard that Mass Tabs were Superdrol clones. True?

rmag2447

Awards
I believe so, but with a higher dose and also they contain an AI if i'm correct.
Not true, The forumla for the steroid in mass tabs is similar to superdrols formula but not the same. People that have taken it and SD say this stuff is more powerful and more toxic than SD, but its all anecdodle right now...

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just bought mass tabs, and am wondering if I should take 1 or 2 capsules since I weigh around 265-270 lbs. Would 1 be just fine or would I benefit more by doing 2 capsules /daily seeing as I weigh so much?
how you respond to anabolics has almost nothing to do with weight. your experience with anabolic substances generally is a better thing to gage doses. some huge guys can rock out 20lbs on a low dose of test, some smaller guys get nothing. as with anything, start low and work up. i'd break the tab in half to even out the dosing as 17aa's typically dont have long half-lives.

rmag2447

Awards
Even more toxic than superdrol? Hard to imagine. :jaw:
Ask Designer Supps, they had a chance at this but passed on it because of its toxicity (and they originally released Superdrol)

monsterboy

Awards
I wouldn't try more than 1 tab in the beginning to see how your body reacts. I've heard the stuff is pretty potent so you should see pretty good results with just one tab.

Swoleness35

Awards
Whats up-from a bodybuilding standpoint i will settle the Mass Tabs convo-Yes you will great results from Mass Tabs but heed the warning of not exceeding dosage one a day until you finish the cycle then take about a month and a half to two months off AND WHILE TAKING MASS TABS take milk thistle and a estrogen blocker my friend these things are potent and CAN cause gyno-other known as ***** tits-but if you take them as appointed then you will get great results

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
just in case anyone was taking this not knowing what it was(no one would do that right?) this is 17a methyl stenbolone. Think of its structure(not necessarily its characteristics) as a crossbreed of superdrol and m1t. It is 2a methyl m1t or it is superdrol with a 1-2 double bond.

humanhulk1017

Awards
i'm think about taking mass tabs, i was just wondering if anyone knows of any side effects and how long you need to be off of them. i've read that you should get off of them for 2 weeks but that seems a little short to me. if anyone has some feed back it would be awesome. thanks.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I heard that Mass Tabs were Superdrol clones. True?
No, active ingredient is stenolone. I had this convo with someone a few days ago. JMO, I'd stay far away.

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
i'm about to finish my cycle of Mass Tabs and I must say...it was very effective. Weight went up, mass went up, strength went up, didn't bloat much and sides weren't too bad. Some lethargy, acne, pumps, but nothing too major. I'd take them again. My 2 cents.

kofpsp

Awards
Im on day 22 of mass tabs. I have experienced a bunch of side effects. Libido went through the floor. Hardly able to get it up. Once its up I couldnt keep it up for long. No acne, small amount of lethargy.

Main thing that really pissed me off was the libido...

And Gyno... started showing signs...
Going to get on the estrogen blocker today.

NaNo7717

NaNo7717

Awards
i took mass tabs a couple months ago. i liked it alot and i gained a solid ten pounds of muscle, and that is huge for me. I definately got gyno and its only a mild case, but still its a pain in the ass. stick with one tab. im getting into the doctor to check out my liver enzymes. very strong stuff

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It takes a while to kick in but i loved them with no sides what so ever except slight decrease in libido.I'm single so sometimes thats a blessing.:)I took one a day,and turn your private mesaging on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 3
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Cycle Logs 4
OTC Drug 1
Post Cycle Therapy 4