4-hydroxytestosterone bridge

I

ingo_1978

Awards
I found this in an article about bridging.

"Prohormones are best avoided in post-cycle recovery and bridging, since they also down-regulate the HTPA. The only exception to this may be the 4-Hydroxy Testosterone (4-OHT) which converts to formestane in the body and can upregulate HPTA function. Formestane by itself is anabolic as in 500mg per week IGF is elevated significantly.

Name
Dose
Target/Effect

ProTrib (Tribulus , 20% Protodiocin)
500-1500 mg/day
Increases LH-Testosterone

Fenugreek
2000-3000 mg/day
Increase Test & muscle glycogen deposits

Phosphatidylserine
800-1200 mg/day, orally, 25-50 mg/day IM
Potent anti-catabolic

Formestane
500-1000 mg/week
Elevates IGF, Boosts HPTA function, blocks estrogen

Nettle Root Extract
1,000-3,000mg/day
Lowers SHBG/increase free testosterone

Avena sativa
300-900 mg/day
Lowers SHBG/increase free testosterone

Xanthoparmelia
100-300 mg. prior to sexual activity
PDE-5 inhibitor/ sexual function

L-Citrulline
2000-5000 mg prior to sexual activity
Nitric oxide (NO) stimulator/ sexual function

Cnidium
50-150 mg. prior to sexual activity
NO stimulator/ sexual function

3;6;17-androstenetrione
900-1800mg/day
Aromatase inhibitor(lowers estrogen)

L-Taurine
4000-15000 mg/day
Muscle volumizing

4-HydroxyTestosterone
400-800mg/day
Anabolic hormone, upregulates HPTA"

I have just finished a 3 month cycle and 4 weeks PCT and wondered it it would be ok to bridge with 4-hydroxytestosterone (300mg transdermal) till the next cycle?

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for the record, 4OHT does NOT convert to formestane; it's the other way around as formestane is 4OHA as in androstenedione, the precursor.

and there is some debate as to whether 4OHT shuts you down. considering that there is virtually no androgenicity and no estrogen bloat, it will be minimal compared to test...but the potential i reckon is still there for shutdown, especially in the doses you suggest.

4OHT isnt very common anymore since the ban - usually nowadays you have to get it from China.

if u insist on bridging, do it with proviron, which is not inhibitory even at high dose, isnt very liver toxic, acts as an anti-e, hardens you up and provides good libido support.

but the best advice is COME OFF. 12 weeks is a decent period to be shut down. let your body recover.

800mrunner

Banned
Awards
i'd say give your balls a chance to start working again. in most cases your test levels will never be as high as they were before you started, but if you want to build some mass then you have to stay on all the time in most cases. i dont like the idea of staying on for long periods, but im not a bb.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
i'd say give your balls a chance to start working again. in most cases your test levels will never be as high as they were before you started, but if you want to build some mass then you have to stay on all the time in most cases. i dont like the idea of staying on for long periods, but im not a bb.
Why wouldn't your test levels return to normal, pre-cycle levels given adequate recovery time?

800mrunner

Banned
Awards
after using high dosages of steroids, more times than not, people's feedback is their test levels are never quiet as high. personal experience backs this as well.

everyone is different in this case, and this would set a good argument, but after several cycles and high dosages of strong steroids over extended periods of time your resting test levels are usually quiet a bit lower.

extended periods meaning staying on for a year to many years.

800mrunner

Banned
Awards
savage, do you not find that the case in your situation?

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
savage, do you not find that the case in your situation?
I've never run a cycle longer than 6 weeks so I couldn't say... I originally thought you were saying that your natty test levels would never return to normal after any usage, which didn't seem right to me. But your clarification that you're talking about "several cycles and high dosages of strong steroids over extended periods of time" makes all the difference. Under those circumstances, it would be much harder for natural test production to recover.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
"for the record, 4OHT does NOT convert to formestane; it's the other way around" YUP! And i LOVE Formestane, it's awesome stuff, i wish i could get an injectable version though.

I

ingo_1978

Awards
I'm pretty sure there is some conversion back to 4-OHA the same as there is some conversion from testosterone back to the dione version but I don't think it's much.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've never run a cycle longer than 6 weeks so I couldn't say... I originally thought you were saying that your natty test levels would never return to normal after any usage, which didn't seem right to me. But your clarification that you're talking about "several cycles and high dosages of strong steroids over extended periods of time" makes all the difference. Under those circumstances, it would be much harder for natural test production to recover.
Ther outside view on this could be, that someone using such high doses or AAS would be using relitivly frequently,.. and they dont allow enough time between cycles to let their test come back to normal levels..

Every case I have seen, where 2 blood tests have been involved:
When one is suffering from low test, after a few months off cycle, their second test is maybe 50 points higher then the first,.. still in the low range though.
Suggesting that production is increasing, .. just not as fast as they would like (at which case they usually start HRT or their nect cycle anyways)
- one other thought,..
After years of cycling, regaurdless of cycle length or quantity, ... YEARS HAVE PASSED...
Should I assume at 26 years old, that after running a few cycles for a few years (lets say 4 years-ish,... maybe 4 cycles), that my test levels would return to the exact same level as they were when I was 26 now that I'd be 30...
Regaurdless of use,.. test production begins to drop anyways after a certin point.

Just a thought... sorry to hijack

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
After years of cycling, regaurdless of cycle length or quantity, ... YEARS HAVE PASSED...
Should I assume at 26 years old, that after running a few cycles for a few years (lets say 4 years-ish,... maybe 4 cycles), that my test levels would return to the exact same level as they were when I was 26 now that I'd be 30...
Regaurdless of use,.. test production begins to drop anyways after a certin point.
Yeah I was thinking about that as well after my last post. As you said, natty test drops anyway, so after 5-10 years you'd expect it to be lower even if you hadn't done a single cycle.