Help with cycle

undefined

Awards
Not sure this is the place to post this but since it has questions about cytomel, clen, and designer steroids I thought it would be the best place.

Hey guys I'm new to this site and I’m starting to put together my supplement schedule for the next upcoming months and was hoping to get some input from everyone. I'm 24 yo male with past experience with clenbuterol, cytomel, and a few designer steroids.
Thanks for all/any help.

Already Have:
Jungle warfare
Rebound XT
Thyrogen X
Activate
MAN Scorch
Methoxy TRN
Methoxy TST
Ephedrine
Cytomel
Clenbuterol

Going to get:
Dicana or Throtabs
X-Factor

Supplement Schedule

• Finish Bulking
  • Activate/Rebound- 4 weeks (Would it be better to use the JW here and the Rebound during my cut?)

Start Cutting
  • MAN Scorch- 4 weeks
  • X-Factor - 7 weeks @ 500 mgs

w/ EC stack – First 3 weeks
    w/ Either Dicana or Thyrotabs (any opinion on which one?) – Last 4 weeks
  • Jungle Warfare – 4 weeks ( I have a bottle of Thyrogen X to would this be a good place to use it)

w/ Clenbuterol - First 2 weeks with
    w/ EC- second 2 weeks
  • Nothing – 2 weeks Just the basics for these two weeks
  • TRN/TST – 4 weeks (Not sure what else I’ll use here maybe Clen for 2 weeks then EC for two weeks or maybe use a low doseage of Cytomel/T3? Any opinions?)

undefined

Awards
bump... wow no opinions at all guys :(

Do you guys atleast have any opinions on these specific questions

1.)While running X-Factor do you think dicana or thyrotabs would be better (It will be while I'm cutting)

2.) If running TST/TRN would it be ok to run Clen for 2 weeks then EC for two weeks or maybe use a low doseage of Cytomel/T3? If so which one

3.) Should I use the Rebound XT or Jungle Warfare with Activate while I finish bulking? Then use the other while cutting.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know more like your stats and what you are trying to accomplish(specific wt bf% etc.).
BTW I am interested in thyrotabs or dicana with a superdrol cycle but I am still doing research.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Not sure this is the place to post this but since it has questions about cytomel, clen, and designer steroids I thought it would be the best place.

Hey guys I'm new to this site and I’m starting to put together my supplement schedule for the next upcoming months and was hoping to get some input from everyone. I'm 24 yo male with past experience with clenbuterol, cytomel, and a few designer steroids.
Thanks for all/any help.

Already Have:
Jungle warfare
Rebound XT
Thyrogen X
Activate
MAN Scorch
Methoxy TRN
Methoxy TST
Ephedrine
Cytomel
Clenbuterol

Going to get:
Dicana or Throtabs
X-Factor

Supplement Schedule

• Finish Bulking
  • Activate/Rebound- 4 weeks (Would it be better to use the JW here and the Rebound during my cut?)

Start Cutting
  • MAN Scorch- 4 weeks
  • X-Factor - 7 weeks @ 500 mgs

w/ EC stack – First 3 weeks
    w/ Either Dicana or Thyrotabs (any opinion on which one?) – Last 4 weeks
  • Jungle Warfare – 4 weeks ( I have a bottle of Thyrogen X to would this be a good place to use it)

w/ Clenbuterol - First 2 weeks with
    w/ EC- second 2 weeks
  • Nothing – 2 weeks Just the basics for these two weeks
  • TRN/TST – 4 weeks (Not sure what else I’ll use here maybe Clen for 2 weeks then EC for two weeks or maybe use a low doseage of Cytomel/T3? Any opinions?)
Hey,

What you have given us is a small supplement store without any personal info and goals.

How are you training? With a calorie deficit? How is that effecting your energy levels?

No one here in their right mind is going to write you a recipe without a little more info of what you want to do.

I could list everything in my house and sound like a supp store, but it doesnt mean I am going to get my training problems solved overnight. Good luck.

undefined

Awards
Hey,

What you have given us is a small supplement store without any personal info and goals.

How are you training? With a calorie deficit? How is that effecting your energy levels?

No one here in their right mind is going to write you a recipe without a little more info of what you want to do.

I could list everything in my house and sound like a supp store, but it doesnt mean I am going to get my training problems solved overnight. Good luck.
Alright here let me give you some more information
I'll be using DC training (working 3 days a week)
I'll be cutting. I'll start out at maintnence level calorie intake (40/40/20 split). From there I'll slowly decrease calories (decreased at a rate of 250 when needed to increase fat loss) or increasing cardio (Starting out at cardio twice a week and increasing sessions or duration as I progress). Cardio will be either longer sessions (30-45 minutes) at a moderate pace in the morning or HIIT (15-25 minutes) after training.

My goal is to shed off bodyfat while perserving muscle and reach peak condition at around June.

From my personal experience as long as a keep intake of complex carbs relatively high I don't experience much problems with energy. Near the end (around may) I would like to cut down on the carbs and implementing high carb days (around every 3rd day)

Hope that helps clarify, tell me if you need anymore information

Thanks in advance,

undefined

Awards
I would like to know more like your stats and what you are trying to accomplish(specific wt bf% etc.).
BTW I am interested in thyrotabs or dicana with a superdrol cycle but I am still doing research.
Stats:
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 180
BF: ~15
Training experience: 4 years

Would like to cut down to under 10% BF while maintaining as much of the muscle I gained over bulking this winter.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I personally would start with the trn/tst. If you have any problems or bloating, that will be way over by june. Maybe run a low dose t-3 while on that stack and your carbs are higher. Something around 25-40mcgs daily.

DO you have nolva? That is what I recommend for PCT. The herbal stuff is great, unless you have grown boobies. I would follow-up with a PCT of ephedrine+JW+nolva.

That is about where I would start...

Then you could cycle Activate+REbound XT+Thyrogen+Clen in seperate rounds. ( I am trying to say NOT at the same time)

You have listed a lot of muscle builders, I think you must throw in Cycle support from AI.

Luck.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10