Can someone help me fix my dumb mistake

freakboy

Awards
I ran a 12 week cycle looked like this:
test prop 1-12 150mg/ eod
tren ace 5-11 75mg/ eod
m1t 1-5 30mg/day

I didn't think tren would mess up recovery that bad if i ended it a week before the test, but i should've ended it sooner.

so my new PCT to help recover me better looks like this:
Torimefene for 6 weeks (120, 90, 60, 60, 30, 30)
Clomid i started the first day of week 2 cuz i didn't think i'd need it but i figured better safe than sorry.... 4 weeks at (150, 100, 100, 50)
then i got igf-lr3 at 40mcg's 5 days/week post workout
and alpha drive/restore/powerfull/hyperdrol/zma

and of course all support supps and anabolic innovtions cycle support.

so if anyone could gimme their opinions on this i'd be greatful cuz the thought of not recovering scares me.

Thanks guys

Ripw4

Ripw4

Awards
Looks like a great PCT.
.I think the Clomid is overkill though but hey whatver..

The only thing that I think others might have suggested would have been to add some HCG during the cycle but since the cycle is over I really think the PCT is solid.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Your PCT looks good for where you are. Keep your cals high and life as stress free as possible. That was a lot of M-1-T. How were the gains? Overall gains/fatloss??

freakboy

Awards
Your post cycle therapy looks good for where you are. Keep your cals high and life as stress free as possible. That was a lot of M-1-T. How were the gains? Overall gains/fatloss??
Bro, i had a great time on the cycle. Everytime i walked into the gym my strength shot thro the roof. I ate an overkill on the cals but even with so many excess clean cals, the tren kept me lean the whole way thro. i gained 25lbs and now my 2nd week of pct with the igf in there, and i'm up an additional 3lbs since the start. So i'm having alot of fun lol.

Its a huge relief to know that the PCT is sold now and i know i'll never make the mistake of running tren so close to the end of a cycle again :)

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Yea. I ran a similar cycle, or am currently running it (today is my last day on cycle). When running Tren, you should always run Test two weeks past the Tren. This would help combat the Tren shutdown.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Truxx, I always plan on ceasing Tren/Nandrolone MUCH sooner in my runs... much sooner than 2 weeks... like 2 months. ;)

The PCT looks solid... I would even venture to say that the Clomid is overkill.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Truxx, I always plan on ceasing Tren/Nandrolone MUCH sooner in my runs... much sooner than 2 weeks... like 2 months. ;)

The post cycle therapy looks solid... I would even venture to say that the Clomid is overkill.
LOL I know. I just threw two weeks out as the minimum. I myself ran Test Prop almost a full month after coming off Tren Ace.

freakboy

Awards

The post cycle therapy looks solid... I would even venture to say that the Clomid is overkill.

By overkill, you don't mean not to use it do you?

you just mean, its not needed but won't do harm?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Tor is all you need in the SERM department.

I doubt it will do harm, but some may argue that they compete.

freakboy

Awards
Tor is all you need in the SERM department.

I doubt it will do harm, but some may argue that they compete.
is it cool if i keep it in there, cuz i'd rather be safe than sorry.

i'm at the end of week 2 of my pct and my libido is still nothin, and my balls seem to be full some days and kinda shrunk n sucked up on other days... Never had this happen to me and i'm nervous about it. I'll def never ever make this mistake again thats for damn sure.

freakboy

Awards
i'm eatin tons of cals and lots of clean fats (almonds, natty p. butter, eggs, fish oil...)

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't put your body through the stress of the additional SERM with the clomid. The stress would probly be minimal, but there's really no point to running it.

freakboy

Awards
I wouldn't put your body through the stress of the additional SERM with the clomid. The stress would probly be minimal, but there's really no point to running it.

should i just drop it completely or taper it down to a low dose then end it?

Thanks a ton guys! you all have been a GREAT help and stress reliever haha

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
You need some Cabergoline in you pct at .5mg twice weekly to put prolactin back in check especially with the combo of M1T and Tren

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
take the toremifene as you outlined and youll probably grow a third testicle, and it will be a large one. the chlomid may or may not be necessary, but it wont hurt.

keep us updated as to how it goes.

freakboy

Awards
You need some Cabergoline in you post cycle therapy at .5mg twice weekly to put prolactin back in check especially with the combo of M1T and Tren
Holly ****, for how long ?

i'll keep ya's updated. last night i had a crazy libido rush and even got it up lol (sorry for being so detailed)... so thats a good thing, now i just need to fix this prolactin problem.... Geesh tren does a number on ya

freakboy

Awards
i just ordered the cabergoline... its 500mcg/ml so i need a ml twice a week?

and for how long plz?

thanks a million pal

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
you don't necessarily need it... but it can help. and you can get away with 500mcg E4D or even E5D.

You can recover fine without it regardless.

Take into account that Caber or Bromo affect your brain chemistry and that is not to be taken lightly.

freakboy

Awards
wow guys, this is kinda nerve wracking lol...

OK, so should i just take the caber for a few 4 weeks 2x/week @ 500mcg/dose.... and just end the usage after 4 weeks and thats it...????

thanks again

freakboy

Awards
OK, so should i just take the caber for 4 weeks 2x/week @ 500mcg/dose.... and just end the usage after 4 weeks and thats it...????

thanks again
i'm just wondering if i should just end it cold turkey or ween myself off it by tapering down???

Thanks guys, i'm startin tonight (sun night) and i'll use it sun's and wed's thro out....

freakboy

Awards
You need some Cabergoline in you post cycle therapy at .5mg twice weekly to put prolactin back in check especially with the combo of M1T and Tren
CHAPS, how long should i take it for? and should i taper down the dose or just end it cold turkey?

Thanks

freakboy

Awards
ok guys, i'm done with 4 weeks... i'm on week 5 of this pct plan but now i'm without the ZMA, alpha drive, restore, and anagen cuz they were only 4 week supplys....

i am dosing the cabergoline appropriately sun and wed but today and all of yesterday, my right nut is sucked up ???? i have no idea y this is and i am very frustrated with this...

it seems to me that the only time my nuts suck up or i have no libido is when my prostate is swelled... WHY it is swelled, i have absolutely no freakin clue... but i know or atleast i'm pretty sure that i know its swelled because when i piss, its weak and i drip when i shake it, pissing on myself usually :(

like i said very very disappointed in this...

i can't understand this either cuz i haven't lost a single pound of weight...

PLZ PLZ PLZ if anyone can shed some light on my problem i'd be greatful!!!!!!!