Gaspari Novedex XT and M1T?

chrisssyd

Awards
Over the summer I tried my first real cycle... 5 weeks, 1cc of sustanon 250 and 1 cc deca per week, with 20 mg Dbol for the first 3 weeks. Gained about 18 lbs and kept 14-15 of that...I took 2 months "off" and now purchased some Novedex XT. I have been taking 2 pills each night for about 2 weeks now. I just got my M1T but am unsure of when to start taking it. Can I take the M1T now or should I stop taking the Novedex for a month or so then start an M1T cycle at 20 mg each day for 18 days? Any advice would be appreciated.

axekick

Awards
:jaw:What did you take for PCT after that last cycle? I'm afraid your on to way to messing yourself up. Novedex XT isn't strong enough for M1T.

chrisssyd

Awards
To be honest all I had for post cycle was PVL's TribOXO..... the person I got the stuff from (and who I thought knew a lot) told me that if I kept eating big and training hard I wouldn't need anything else. The more and more I read now it seems like PCT is the most important part of a cycle. What do you mean by mean by messing myself up? Should I just finish taking this Novedex, take a break, then try the M1T at a later time?

Einherjar

Awards
Oh god, the person who sold you that stuff was lying.

Only part of PCT is keeping your gains. The other part is keeping your liver.

Nolvedex is not nearly strong enough for M1T, which is some serious ****. You need Nolvadex at least, if not even more. M1T will really mess you up if you're not prepared.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Stay away from M1t, just run the 12 weeks of test+deca+d-bol or test+eq+d-bol,

axekick

Awards
By messing yourself up I mean growing boobs, or worse, not getting your boys back on from being shut down so bad. When you see these guys talking about Nolva they mean Nolvadex not Novedex XT. Much different. Search on it and learn. Be careful man. You need to study this stuff for a while.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Over the summer I tried my first real cycle... 5 weeks, 1cc of sustanon 250 and 1 cc deca per week, with 20 mg Dbol for the first 3 weeks. Gained about 18 lbs and kept 14-15 of that...I took 2 months "off" and now purchased some Novedex XT. I have been taking 2 pills each night for about 2 weeks now. I just got my M1T but am unsure of when to start taking it. Can I take the M1T now or should I stop taking the Novedex for a month or so then start an M1T cycle at 20 mg each day for 18 days? Any advice would be appreciated.
Dont say "1cc". a lot of products are dosed differently per cc, that doesnt really tell us how much deca you were using a week. its probably in between 200 and 300 a cc. tell us which is was.

5 weeks of deca is very useless, it takes a good 6 weeks to start showing the magic.

250mgs of sustanon a week is also nothing, and thats a horrible way of dosing sustanon. you need dose it at 300-500mgs a week with injections every other to every 3 days.

sustanon and deca both continue a release for 3 weeks, which means for 3 weeks after the last shot of each, you are still on the drugs.

POST CYCLE THERAPY IS NOT AN OPTION OR OVERRATED

the fact that you didnt run one is scary, especially coming off any amount of deca, which is highly supressive.

post cycle therapy restarts your natural testosterone production. without post cycle therapy, it can take a year or more to recover, if at all. does that sound ok to you? read up in our post cycle therapy section and run one now, its better late than never.

how old are you and how much did you weigh originally?

novadex XT IS a good post cycle therapy product, keep taking it. it is not enough however. it works by preventing the formation of estrogen and blocking the androgen receptors on your hypothalamus (little known fact) so it takes care of both feedback systems (youll learn about these when you read in the post cycle therapy section). but you need a SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator) to really block those estorgen receptors from accepting the hormone. when the body senses no estrogen, it raises testosterone, or in this case turns it back on. its all very complex im just trying to give you the general idea. if you dont do a post cycle therapy you are probably going to average out having the testosteron levels of a 50 year old man.

dont run m1t, its one of the most powerful steroids every created. on par with anadrol. it will shut you down hard. at least dont run it without testosterone.

DO A LOT MORE RESEARCH. dont ever do a cycle like the one you did above again.

any more questions? ask away

chrisssyd

Awards
jomi822 - Thank you very much for the information. I really questioned the guy who was helping me get and use them. He has been in the industry a long time but I think he's stuck in his old ways when maybe PCT was not thought to be as important. I will sadly throw out these M1T's as selling them to a friend doesn't sound like a nice thing to do either. Is there any other easy to obtain PCT/SERM or should I go back to the guy and ask him if he can get me some Nolva? Any help is appreciated as I am quite new to this.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
jomi822 - Thank you very much for the information. I really questioned the guy who was helping me get and use them. He has been in the industry a long time but I think he's stuck in his old ways when maybe post cycle therapy was not thought to be as important. I will sadly throw out these M1T's as selling them to a friend doesn't sound like a nice thing to do either. Is there any other easy to obtain PCT/SERM or should I go back to the guy and ask him if he can get me some Nolva? Any help is appreciated as I am quite new to this.
you can obtain nolvadex or chlomid from chemical research companies. i cannot name the companies or give websites as this is considered sourcing. if you search, you will find it.

tamoxifen citrate is the substance in nolvadex
chlomiphene citrate is the substance in chlomid

hang onto that m1t. you can use it when you know a little bit more about what youre doing, if you are willing to deal with the side effects you will see when you do a search on it on this website.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
you can obtain nolvadex or chlomid from chemical research companies. i cannot name the companies or give websites as this is considered sourcing. if you search, you will find it.

tamoxifen citrate is the substance in nolvadex
chlomiphene citrate is the substance in chlomid

hang onto that m1t. you can use it when you know a little bit more about what youre doing, if you are willing to deal with the side effects you will see when you do a search on it on this website.
Way to listen Chrissy,

I was too inexperienced when I ran M-1-T. I was in so many kinds of pain I thought I was pissing blood and ****ing liver. Really.

Other than that, it was like Anabolic Ebola Virus. A regular picnic.

Ambitiouz

Awards
Pissing blood dam. F**k you was three at a time.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
stay away from superdrol clones. trust me, i was the guy that almost never believed what people told me unles i tried it out. I took 10mg for 3days, then 20mg for a week and then 30mg for 4-5days i wont even talk about sides. Right after i was done i got sick for 2 weeks couldnt even go to work.

second shot- 14days of 20mg/day, got sick after it again, nowhere near as bad tho.
im not taking any of that anymore. just sticking to test/deca/eq and for orals dbol, some people love tren and they have pretty tolerable sides...

SWOLL

Awards
novedex xt??? really?? do some research dude your gunna fk yourself up