stretch marks....

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do top pros not seem to have them?

How do you get them exactly? losing or gaining weight?

How do you prevent them when bulking or on AAS cycle?

Do they suck or blow?

size

Awards
  • Established

How do you prevent them when bulking or on anabolic steroids cycle?
In part, I believe they are genetic as some people are simply more prone to developing them. They occur because of the skin being over stretched which disturbs the collagen production which in turn causes the marks

Some pros may have them but they have enough tanning solution on that they are difficult to see.
Strech marks occur from gaining weight and not losing it.
Prevention is difficult. Most people suggest using cocoa butter as a method of prevention. So one would rub the lotion on the areas of skin where stretch marks are common.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i dont know, my strech marks didnt really go away, after some time, it fades a bit and its not so noticable, but some tanning definitely helps. But generally, once u get it, its a permanent thing...

BIGAINS

Awards
To prevent them keep your skin moisturized and grow slowly. Also be sure you are not vitamin or mineral deficient. I developed huge amounts of streach marks before I ever touched AAS...I had some amazing fast growth when I started lifting as a teenager. It helped that I lifted with a guy who was a trainer, and he told me how to eat. I tried everything to stop or slow them down, even retin-a from the doc, but nothing workerd...so for me it is genetic.

I realy do not care anymore as I have had over a decade to become comfortable with having them.

northern

Awards
Just like the guy above said. Same thing happened to me. I started lifting as a teen and went from 120 to 180 in an increadibly short amount of time = Stretch mark galore!

Laser skin resurfacing is the only thing I can think of to fix it. Trentinoin (retin-a) did nothing for me but 10 grand is a lot to spend on a little vanity. Oh well better spend it on GH and steroids, thats not vain at ALL.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pros have plenty of stretch marks

things that help:
vitamin E (break open liquid supplements and rub it on)
retin A
vitamin A (same as vitamin e)

they fade with time.

Attachments

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
This is one of the benefits of naturally being a fatass instead of starting out as a skinny mofo.

I started working out at a pretty high BF around 190 pounds. Initially, I just lost weight and got stronger. Now, I am 200 pounds with ab definition. It is hard for me to control fat gain but it is easy for me to eat 4000 cals and on top of that, Ive had no issue with stretchmarks as my skin is used to being 190 pounds already and I slowly gain.

I do know some guys who used to be skinny but got on juice and got explosive gains. Most of these guys had no business juicing and on top of that, took strong orals which give explosive gains. Now, they have stretch marks, mainly behind their arm pits from getting insane pumps/drastic weight gains in short time.

B4n3 0n3

I just got them a couple weeks ago on my bi's. I think they are cool and they just mean I am exploding in size.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got them a couple weeks ago on my bi's. I think they are cool and they just mean I am exploding in size.
LOL.

ive always had them since a teen on my glutes and thighs. i have just a small one on my armpit but its so small. My legs are good and bad genetically i guess, as they grow so easily. Guess there isnt much we can do about it.....

B4n3 0n3

yea as long as you don't have them on your stomach. My fatass buddy has got em all over his big old gut, nasty.

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established

How do you prevent them when bulking or on anabolic steroids cycle?

Do they suck or blow?
Mederma works pretty good for stretch marks too as well as scarring. I use it on mine to help smooth them out and fade them.

Barbell500

Awards
This is what I was thinking guys...Pregnant women stretch marks are the same as bodybuilder stretch marks...so wouldnt a pharmaceutical company try to develop something that would get rid of them as there are so many pregnant women out there?

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I got the armpit stretch marks too. Except I just got one long mark on my armpit and none on my left. Strangely, I actually got the stretch mark in high school, when I first started lifting occasionally. But haven't had another in many serious years of lifting since.

Now that I'm taking Superdrol, my stretch mark is stretching.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
MY wife has stretch marks around her mouth but I can't change that.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
the ones in my leftarm are lighter like very light yellow

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
pros have plenty of stretch marks

things that help:
vitamin E (break open liquid supplements and rub it on)
retin A
vitamin A (same as vitamin e)

they fade with time.
Please don't post my picture without my permission.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
All of that vitamin e, a, blah blah doesn't really do too much. It can slightly, but that's it.

People get stretch marks from severe stretching of the skin. This usually happens when you gains a ton of weight VERY fast. when that happens, and you have RED stretch marks, YOU ARE HOSED. The red ones will not go away or fade all the way. At that point you need surgery, no cream or meditation or praying to Allah or God or whomever is going to anything. If you get the white stretch marks, they eventually fade a ton and almost get unnoticeable. With a tan, usually they aren't a problem to most.

I've dealt with huge stretch marks and consulted everyone under the sun and they're a bugger! moisturizing if you know they're coming can help some.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Interesting...that makes sense

I have some small white ones around my waist but they arent very noticeable. I think the white ones are actually from losing weight too fast while the red ones are from gaining it too fast.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Tsavage, Hey man you forgot to pay her the last time. And quit pulling on her ears.