Oral Masteron - Chemical structure??

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have had some M5aa-17a-methyl-5-alpha-androstendiol, and Methyl rage - 17 a-alpha- Methyldihydrotestosteron. Whats the difference between those an oral masterone? As far as the chemical makeup for oral masterone, as far as I can find it is the same as methyl rage....anyone?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have had some M5aa-17a-methyl-5-alpha-androstendiol, and Methyl rage - 17 a-alpha- Methyldihydrotestosteron. Whats the difference between those an oral masterone? As far as the chemical makeup for oral masterone, as far as I can find it is the same as methyl rage....anyone?
methyl rage, if it is "17 a-alpha- Methyldihydrotestosteron" is the same thing as oral masteron aka MDHT aka STS-646 aka mestanolone

rough stuff, IMO

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't oral Masteron be Superdrol (which is basically di-methyl-dihydrotestosterone)?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't oral Masteron be Superdrol (which is basically di-methyl-dihydrotestosterone)?
"oral masteron" isnt a true representation of the chemical structure - it is more designed to suggest the similarity of effects. i believe IP coined it many years ago, but i'm not sure. i also read somewhere that an oral masteron was being produced and sold...forget the supplier...that was actually clostebol acetate. odd.

but yeah, "oral masteron", if oral means 17a-methylated, would be superdrol

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
"oral masteron" isnt a true representation of the chemical structure - it is more designed to suggest the similarity of effects. i believe IP coined it many years ago, but i'm not sure. i also read somewhere that an oral masteron was being produced and sold...forget the supplier...that was actually clostebol acetate. odd.

but yeah, "oral masteron", if oral means 17a-methylated, would be superdrol
Pretty much what I figured, not truley oral masterone, but something the are calling as.
What is clostebol acetate never heard of it.

BTW, I have not been arounf this site for a while, but I knew the answers would be here...no replies anywhere else.