Finaplix-H or Component T-H
- 05-18-2003, 01:08 AM
- 05-18-2003, 01:25 AM
Fina and Component T-H are the same. The only difference is Component T-H has more of it. It's usually always more expensive. PM with the site if you've found it for cheaper than Fina H. My cattle would be appreciate it
- 05-18-2003, 02:54 AM
05-18-2003, 03:25 AM
05-18-2003, 11:48 AM
Iteresting I always see Comp as being more and it made sense to me since it has more. Hmm my cows are confused
05-18-2003, 01:49 PM
comp is usually more since it's double the amount usually.
but a thing of comp TH= couple dollars cheaper than 2 carts of fina.
05-18-2003, 03:27 PM
ok seriously i will not post a site to prove to u guys as thats just dumb do a thing called a search and u will see for urselves its few bucks but it is cheaper period
05-18-2003, 05:46 PM
12-25-2008, 04:03 PM
wow, look at this old ass thread I dug up! anyway, I did so because some people claim component-th has lesser amounts of waste product to filter, making the job a bit easier, can anyone confirm?
Similar Forum Threads
- By stankyleg in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2012, 04:20 PM
- By Big Joe in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-11-2012, 01:09 PM
- By Beau in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-21-2006, 07:31 PM
- By sage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-03-2002, 02:40 PM
- By 8 pak man in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 11-01-2002, 07:24 PM