Opinions on SD/M1T mini cycles with S1+ "bridge"?

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd like opinions on the idea of doing a cycle something like the following:
Week 1 & 2: M1T/SD + S1+
Weeks 3 -6 S1+
Weeks 7 & 8: M1T/SD

The idea being to use the M1T or SD to jump start the S1+, and/or to let the S1+ extend or solidify the gains of the first two weeks. Maybe end with the SD because of its drier properties? Other than the sides of M1T, what concerns do you have about the combination? I didn't list dosages, but they would probably be 10mg for M1T or 20 mg for SD. Concerns about extended shut down? PCT would have nolva, RXT, DHEA, fenugreek, along with RYR, Pro Liver, taurine, hawthorne, etc during. This is the internet and I’ve got thick skin so let the opinions rip, along with the sure to follow flames. Thanks for all opinions.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just don't think stacking methyls is a great idea, period.

:)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant I would choose between the M1T or the superdrol, not both at the same time.
Ahh, well that changes the situation. I believe both were popular stacks with S1+ so there should be a myriad of information on both choices.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OK, thanks. I will try the search some more. I haven't had good luck so far, any recommendations for syntax? s1+ & sd, or other variations don't get anything, likewise for S1+*. I am obviously doing something wrong.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
RoadMapFire Cycle Logs 13
Anabolics 8
Distilled Water Nutrition / Health 38
Anabolics 26