testosterone question

ms84

Banned
Awards
havent researched yet so this might need to be bumped. is their a product that can increase sensitivity to body own test production. kind of like a allergic reaction, in that the body overly responds in a good anabolic way to body nat. test, rather than high doses of syn. test.??

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
havent researched yet so this might need to be bumped. is their a product that can increase sensitivity to body own test production. kind of like a allergic reaction, in that the body overly responds in a good anabolic way to body nat. test, rather than high doses of syn. test.??
Products like activate bind to SHGB, therefore increasing free test. Is that what you are looking for? The best way to make it produce more test is with food, and mood. Watch action movies, have sex regularly, and you will have more test for sure. Put some action in your life, like extreme sports, say mountain bike (I love that sport ;)). Longjack is also another product that increases free test.

Hope this helps.

ms84

Banned
Awards
used activate and understand how it works, but not what im looking for. the best way i know how to describe what im looking for is the allergy response. the body responds to an allergy by having a reaction(in this case negative) increasing the body response to that stimulus. the product i would like to see would work same way. it would cause body to have a oversensitive response to own test production. thus require less test to achieve massive anabolic results.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good luck with that. i would say, while you're waiting for the answer, try some steroids :)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You posted this in juice section so just go with real Test. I hear 500 mg of Test Cyp/Enan for 12 weeks is a good bulker ;)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
used activate and understand how it works, but not what im looking for. the best way i know how to describe what im looking for is the allergy response. the body responds to an allergy by having a reaction(in this case negative) increasing the body response to that stimulus. the product i would like to see would work same way. it would cause body to have a oversensitive response to own test production. thus require less test to achieve massive anabolic results.
I would think that an AI or anti estrogen as they are called would be the best way to produce an "allergic reaction" causing test to rise.

ms84

Banned
Awards
i have no problem using juice, but i thought this was a good idea for a supp. as for anti estrogen, not what im talking about. thanks for the comments though.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
The best way to make it produce more test is with food, and mood. Watch action movies, have sex regularly, and you will have more test for sure. Put some action in your life, like extreme sports, say mountain bike (I love that sport ;)).
Hope this helps.
Wild pig hunting. Testosterone spike, great cardio, and lots of free protein.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watch action movies.... and you will have more test for sure.
I ran a cycle of Rambo I, II and III stacked with Predator I and II and put on 10lbs of pure muscle. For post cycle therapy I watched You've Got Mail and Steel Magnolias. Best cycle ever.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'm reading your posts wrong but are you maybe hinting towards using slin/IGF-1,etc?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
studies have shown that crying increases test production. ;)

maybe, to add to that, if you were allergic to tears... well then... watch out.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I ran a cycle of Rambo I, II and III stacked with Predator I and II and put on 10lbs of pure muscle. For post cycle therapy I watched You've Got Mail and Steel Magnolias. Best cycle ever.
What ! That's a wuss's cycle Brian ! You need Terminator I & II and The Fight Club to complete that cycle. T I & II plus Fight Club are the equivalent to Test in every cycle :D

ms84

Banned
Awards
good point ziricote. have looked into that igf, kind of what im thinking. thanks for all the input.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
after reading your question again, i am guessing you are talking about a virus for the HPTA? where something just arbitrarily provokes test release as a reaction to some goings-on in the body? what an odd question. science would have had to find it purely by accident...

B5150 that's some funny sh1t bro.

Jared

Awards
I got gyno from this exact cycle.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
For post cycle therapy I watched You've Got Mail and Steel Magnolias. Best cycle ever.
I always watch Steel Magnolias during PCT. If I start crying, I know the Clomid is working.

ms84

Banned
Awards
not looking for a test release, but a body reaction to ones own test. not an increase just a greater sensitivity to nat. test.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not looking for a test release, but a body reaction to ones own test. not an increase just a greater sensitivity to nat. test.
Genetics...

working out increases sensitivity to testosterone

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I hear watching that pottery scene in GHOST increases sensitivity.