Letro Question

bodybuilder8806

Awards
I've been reading into Letro recently and was wondering about the dosing. Studies have shown as low as 100mcg to reduce estrogen up to 98% and 1mg EOD can be used on cycle as prevention and to reduce bloat. As for gyno why is it recommended to take 2.5mg daily until it subsides when it is said to be just as effective at lower doses?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Preventing a possible condition and treating it have different protocols. To eradicate gyno, you have to starve the cells of estrogen and with letro, you taper up to 2.5mg and back down to prevent rebound.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you want to use nolva to get rid of gyno, not letro

bodybuilder8806

Awards
Preventing a possible condition and treating it have different protocols. To eradicate gyno, you have to starve the cells of estrogen and with letro, you taper up to 2.5mg and back down to prevent rebound.
I understand what your saying, but isn't 98% eradication of estrogen starving the cells of estrogen no matter if it was caused from taking 1mg of letro or 2.5mg, since as low as 100mcg was shown to decrease estrogen by 98%? The reason im asking is because im debating on using it as gyno prevention & bloat instead of arimidex, and I see a lot of people use it to deal with existing gyno. It also has other advantages such as down regulating progesterone receptors which might be helpful depending on what compounds are used.