Halodrol questions ? ?

Reeve

Awards
I'm really keen to start taking halodrol. Before I buy some I was just wondering if someone could just clarify some points for me. I've done as much research as i can but sometimes you can't always trust your sources. anyway....

Is halodrol

a) safe, most people say its not hepatoxic some others have said the opposite.

b) on a website which sells it it says that "Halodrol-50 does not aromatize into any type of estrogen therefore, the user will experience progressive and exceptional gains in muscle belly size without the excess water weight which would "disappear" when the user stops taking the product."
Is this true??

and..
c) as im not trying to be the next mr universe is one month enough to just pack on a good few pounds of muscle.

Cheers for any help

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
I am on my second cycle of halodrol and i have had no problems at all....you should take the precautions when taking this type of product anyways (support supps) it is a methylated supp so it will have some degree of hepatoxicity but not sure how much.........the first time i took it i gained about 12lbs of lean muscle....this second time i am stackin it with orastan a and having good gains so far and the gains did not disappear i still have it all, and it has alot to do with your diet as well IMO this stuff is great...slow steady gains that you end up keeping

Reeve

Awards
how long did it take you to gain 12lbs? was this in one cycle of four weeks? which supplements do you recommend as loads of people say different stuff. thanks

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Keep nolva on hand for gyno flare ups/ itchy nips, gains are good, fat burning is good, generally a good recomp. Always use caution with any prohormone never believe any info that comes from a company unless an unbiased report confirms the info.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
how long did it take you to gain 12lbs? was this in one cycle of four weeks? which supplements do you recommend as loads of people say different stuff. thanks
This was a cycle for 6 weeks .... there will always be different experiences for each person... i know ppl who did the same thing as me and gained 20lbs and as little as 6lbs so it will vary from person to person...what i liked about the halodrol was that it was basically slow and steady gains while on it and very little water weight.... i use pretty basic supps such as .....labrada supercharge, animal pak, animal nitro G, BSN true mass(cause of the low sugar content), and whey protein...and then every once in a while i'll do a cycle of something to add the little extra...main thing is to eat good, eat right , and eat alot....hope this helps

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Keep nolva on hand for gyno flare ups/ itchy nips, gains are good, fat burning is good, generally a good recomp. Always use caution with any prohormone never believe any info that comes from a company unless an unbiased report confirms the info.
Very true...cause the supplement companies just want to sell their product...if it is hormonal then you should have that on hand as well as the proper support supps for your liver, prostate...etc also have the pct on hand before you start cause if you don't react well you have a better chance to counter it right away than if you have to order the stuff and wait

Reeve

Awards
thanks for your tips. just also wondering, because i had bad acne up until a year ago (im 24 now), is there a big chance im going to get a bad flare up and if so will my skin return to normal after ive finished the cycle. cheers

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Is halodrol
a) safe, most people say its not hepatoxic some others have said the opposite.
I'm interested in this question as well. Halodrol is methylated so some liver stress is expected. I've seen numerous people write that Halodrol is "milder" on the liver and causes less toxicity than other orals, but I can't find much blood work or other evidence to back this up.

Anybody?

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
thanks for your tips. just also wondering, because i had bad acne up until a year ago (im 24 now), is there a big chance im going to get a bad flare up and if so will my skin return to normal after ive finished the cycle. cheers
I also had bad acne since i was 15 and it also lasted up until about 2 years ago and i am now 25 ....i didn't have that bad of outbreaks i did get a few but nothing like when i was younger and it cleared up when the cycle was done

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in this question as well. Halodrol is methylated so some liver stress is expected. I've seen numerous people write that Halodrol is "milder" on the liver and causes less toxicity than other orals, but I can't find much blood work or other evidence to back this up.

Anybody?
I read this too but i'm not sure how it can be milder than other orals since it is methylated but i didn't get blood work done so i can't be sure.....i think that heavy drinking and everyday advil use is harder on your liver than these orals but thats just my opinion

Reeve

Awards
can i ask were you on accutane as i was up until last august. my skin is fine now but you know when your just dreading that this could be what reverses it all back to the bad old days.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
no i never was on accutane ....this question i'm not too sure about ...if it will reverse this or not that would be a concern to me if i was goin to take it too but i do know that more androgenic PH's/aas are more likely to cause this than mostly anabolic one's ....halodrol is mainly anabolic with a little bit of androgenic activity....i am on a halodrol/orastan A stack right now and my skin isn't really oily even with the added PH. hope this helps