M1T doseing

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started a log already and am currently takeing 5mg M1T and things r fine. My tabs are 5 mg and when i step it up to 10mg how should i dose them.

I am currently takeing 5mg about 1.5hr pre-workout with food. Should i just take 2 tabs when i step it to 10mg???? Or do it am and pm(<---when i usually workout).

Some days I workout earlier because of class,work etc. I am thinking of going to 10mg sat.

P.S. I KNOW WHAT M1T IS AND WHAT IT DOES SO I WOULD GREATLY APPREECIATE CONSTRUCTIVE STATMENTS. NOT ONES TELLING ME HOW "TERRIBLE" M1T IS. I RESEARCHED ALL THE PRO'S AND CON'S OF THIS "PRO-STEROID". I AM TAKEING ALL PRECAUTIONS POSSIBLE TO GET THE BEST/HEALTIEST BENIFITS FROM THIS.
THANKS GUYS :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For orals i have found the best that suits me is to dose with the first meal if not, then the second. That way you have the compound running thru you the start of your day when you are active. Then depending on how close it will be to your workout, dose 7-10 hours after the first dose. Its that simple. Its better to dose them separate not at once because you want to keep blood levels accurate/constant to avoid sides and hormonal instability. When and if you throw in another dose of 5mg then you either shorten the time intervals between the doses (3) or you can take one in the morning and 2 preworkout. Its up to you really.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just started a little blast of m1t… divided morning and night (5mg 2x a day)

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
try taking your first dose with a few flax or omeg oil caps and a glass of grapfruit juice at the same time about 20 minutes or so before your first meal, i usually take it before my morning shower, then breakfast after, last dose with dinner before bed

it could be my mind playin with me but i swear i feel the m1t much more when i take it with some sort of oils and/or grapefruit juice, read somewhere that these help with absorption.......

10mg is minimum imho, good luck and remember to drink lots of water:)

you should really think about getting some hcg to avoid shut down as well, pct on m1t sucks really really bad...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
try taking your first dose with a few flax or omeg oil caps and a glass of grapfruit juice at the same time about 20 minutes or so before your first meal, i usually take it before my morning shower, then breakfast after, last dose with dinner before bed

it could be my mind playin with me but i swear i feel the m1t much more when i take it with some sort of oils and/or grapefruit juice, read somewhere that these help with absorption.......

you should really think about getting some hcg to avoid shut down as well, post cycle therapy on m1t sucks really really bad...
I couldn't disagree more.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

you should really think about getting some hcg to avoid shut down as well, post cycle therapy on m1t sucks really really bad...
I have 6 weeks pct set up. I started with 5 mg becuase i have never ran it before. I am seeinfg good gains but am going to go up to 10mg sat. thanks for the insite/info guys

doom3q

Banned
Awards
P.S. I KNOW WHAT M1T IS AND WHAT IT DOES SO I WOULD GREATLY APPREECIATE CONSTRUCTIVE STATMENTS. NOT ONES TELLING ME HOW "TERRIBLE" M1T IS. I RESEARCHED ALL THE PRO'S AND CON'S OF THIS "PRO-STEROID". I AM TAKEING ALL PRECAUTIONS POSSIBLE TO GET THE BEST/HEALTIEST BENIFITS FROM THIS.
THANKS GUYS :)
calm down. no one gives a ****.

i have lots of experience w/ m1t. definitely has its ups and downs. I was in a pretty crappy mood most of the time but I learned to deal w/ it. I found that adding SSRI's and tricyclics just made me dumber, it's best to learn to relax. If you stay on longer than 3 weeks the strength effects become VERY apparent. short cycles are worthless, all the vets here will tell you that, listen to them. Even at 10mg this stuff is POTENT. I'd run 15mg just 'cause I like to get the most out of my cycles. lastly, spread the dose. There is no determined halflife, just an accepted estimate of 12h. I can feel it wear off after about 8h, so spread out the dose. obviously, it's best to stack it w/ an injectable, just so you can continue to grow w/o killing yourself.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Always take orals with fish or flax oil. I never went with grapefruit juice just because i really cant stand it but i heard it absorbs faster that way. The fats will keep it in your system longer.

My first ever cycle was M1T and really i dont know if it was because it was my first or its really that strong, but i cant even imagine if i was doing 20mg+ i would probably kill myself lol.

Cant agree more with the PCT statement. I would guess that it took me about 6 months to come back to normal or maybe longer but that is with a 10-14 day PCT of 60x0:run:

Distilled im glad to help. This is the compound i have the most experience with anyway albiet uneducated experience. Im thinking of running it again soon as well.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
One thing to consider in choosing a dosage is previous anabolic steroids experience. If it's your first cycle of something strong, you could get great results w/ 10-15mg's/ED. Providing that it's still full potency. Wich is another thing to think about, it hasnt been produced in a while now, so unless you got it fresh from a lab, then it might not be as strong as it was. Was it refrigerated, frozen? Was it left at room temp over the summer in an extremely hot climate area? Just a thought.
It's always ideal to run a higher androgen w/ M1T, prefferably test or 4AD. The test makes you feel sooooooo much better when you run M1T. The more test have in me the more M1T I can take w/out feeling like crap. I wouldnt take more than 20mg's. I have, but in retrospect, I wouldnt reccomend it. 10-15 should be enough if the stuff is still good.

When you consider the fact that blood work of other members has shown shutdown after a few days of 5mg's of the stuff, you might as well get the best bang for your buck, cuz your gonna be shut down anyway. It's good that you have a serious post cycle therapy planned. I've never run it for more than 3wks, and cant predict how long before liver enzyme elevation and kindney pumps would become problematic w/ a modest dose cycle like 10-15mg's. I havent been running that compound much these days, but I used to run it pretty frequently. In fact, I ran it @30mg's ED for bout 16days the first time. This was before everybody knew that it was a serious compound and not just another weak prohormone. I gained 11lbs and when up about 20lbs in every lift at the same reps. But unfortunately, I was not prepared for what a REAL crash was like and I lost all of it and even lost mass Id earned naturally. It was before I had access to really good PCT stuff. I think I only used 6-oxo and tribulus or something sorry like that. Lol. Now days Im considering tossing my old M1T bottles in the garbage. Not because I think it's worthless, but because I get better stuff now. And Im thinking Id have to put my body through hell to utilize all that M1T.
Now Im just rambling, good luck w/ ur cycle man.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
And for the record M1t IS a steroid not a pro-steroid or pro-hormone.

SupraLover

Awards
I have run (2) M1T cycles thus far and love the stuff. I find that 20mg/day of M1T is just a little more effective than 30mg/day of superdrol. I have also found that MTRN stacked with M1T nearly prevents shutdown.

Note: All ancillaries (hawthorne, celery, flax, fish, saw palmetto, ryr, milk thistle, b6, b12 etc etc) were preloaded (for 1 month) and run through each cycle and through post cycle therapy. Nolva was used for post cycle therapy as well as retain etc.

Cycle 1:2 weeks on, 2 weeks post cycle therapy, 2 weeks on, 6 weeks post cycle therapy
M1T: 20mg/day
MTRN: 6mg/day
Prostanozol: 150mg/day
Dutasteride: 2.5mg/day (ON)
Minox 5% and Minox 5% w/alzaic (2x/day)
Nizoral (2x/week)

Cycle 2 (aka liver killer):
Weeks 1 & 2:
MTRN: 6-7.5mg/day

Weeks 3 & 4:
superdrol: 30mg/day
MTRN: 6-7.5 mg/day

Weeks 5 & 6:
MTRN: 6-7.5mg/day

All 6 weeks:
Dutasteride: 2.5mg/day (ON)
Minox 5% and Minox 5% w/alzaic (2x/day)
Nizoral (2x/week)

6 weeks PCT.

I find very, very little shutdown using M1T. I think the biggest concern using it is to watch the hairline. I was scared as hell, so I ran the Duta etc. I love the M1T/MTRN combo :box:

My favorite orals are in this order:
M1T (have used Gaspari and LG methyl gels. Love the LG)
SD
MTRN
PP
HD50

Don't likes:
Hmax (underdosed)
MTST: joke

I ran these (2) cycles and have MAINTAINED exactly 40 pounds of LBM. BF % is about 6 or 7%. Once you've used M1T or SD and have had good luck with them, HD50 and even PP were nowhere even close to as effective (at least for me).

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
40 pounds LBM from those 2 cycles??? .....I highly doubt it. Maybe BM but not Lean BM.

Rudeboy

Banned
Awards
LIke M1T for 6weeks and Durateston or Testo in cycle, for 6 or 8 weeks. 21day TPC

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10