Methyl-drol from caps to liquid

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Was thinking of putting methyl-drol (SNS version of Superdrol) into a liquid so that I could take smaller doses with an oral syringe.

I was planning on using a mixture of glycerol, liquid lecithin, and olive oil. 40% glycerin / 40% lecithin / 20% oil sound like a good make up?

The caps also contain crystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, and stearic acid in the mix.

Don't plan on using this until after the new year. Any input is appreciated.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I honestly think this is more trouble than it would be worth, but your methold will result in pretty inaccurate dosing. Mainly because it is such a small amount of active and relatively large amount of filler. My advice, if you are truly determined, would be to obtain some everclear (95% ethanol), figure out the mg/ml you want and pour the everclear into a cup. Please acccount for about 1ml for 1g of active. Now stir this up for a few seconds and let the hormone go into solution. Now get a coffer filter and pour this mixture through. You should end up with something reasonably close to your target mg/ml in the final solution with the fillers removed. The only problem will be the percent loss of the solution as it passes through the filter. Also, I don't really know the saturation point of superdrol in ethanol, so I wouldn't go to high.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I honestly think this is more trouble than it would be worth, but your methold will result in pretty inaccurate dosing. Mainly because it is such a small amount of active and relatively large amount of filler. My advice, if you are truly determined, would be to obtain some everclear (95% ethanol), figure out the mg/ml you want and pour the everclear into a cup. Please acccount for about 1ml for 1g of active. Now stir this up for a few seconds and let the hormone go into solution. Now get a coffer filter and pour this mixture through. You should end up with something reasonably close to your target mg/ml in the final solution with the fillers removed. The only problem will be the percent loss of the solution as it passes through the filter. Also, I don't really know the saturation point of superdrol in ethanol, so I wouldn't go to high.
The thought of using PGA had crossed my mind, but liver toxicity is bad enough as is. I suppose I could run a first-pass to remove some of the filler. Like I said, I won't be running this until next year (if at all), so there's plenty of time to dwell on this. It's just an idea that popped into my head as a possible alternative to recapping.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
The thought of using PGA had crossed my mind, but liver toxicity is bad enough as is. I suppose I could run a first-pass to remove some of the filler. Like I said, I won't be running this until next year (if at all), so there's plenty of time to dwell on this. It's just an idea that popped into my head as a possible alternative to recapping.
Ok...well if you solute it at 10mg/ml, and you take 5mg at a time, thats only .5ml of alcohol, which is nothing. In the average shot there is 45ml, with 18ml coming from alcohol. BUT if you want to let it sit out and dry, then suspend it your way. I gues you could do that as well. Just seems like alot of extra work for not much in return, to me anyway. Either way, .5ml of alcohol+5mg of superdrol isn't going to kill anyone with a liver that isn't on its last leg.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
If you just want 5mg doses then you can just split the capsule. Just get a bunch of empty capsules and a piece of paper. Open a filled capsule over the piece of paper. Pour half the powder into the empty capsule. You can then use the piece of paper to pour any powder that's fallen out into the empty capsule as well.

I do this sometimes and it only takes about 20-30 secs to split each capsule.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
If you just want 5mg doses then you can just split the capsule. Just get a bunch of empty capsules and a piece of paper. Open a filled capsule over the piece of paper. Pour half the powder into the empty capsule. You can then use the piece of paper to pour any powder that's fallen out into the empty capsule as well.

I do this sometimes and it only takes about 20-30 secs to split each capsule.

You see, this is what I did last time, and am trying to avoid for the future because the entire contents of a capsule weighs about 800mg. Assuming the active is added separately from filler, there will be a 1.3% chance of getting a 5:5 distribution between the two caps.

Now it's possible that the active is mixed within the powder, and standardized to give 10mg per cap, but without the facts it's also not a safe bet to assume.

It's also possible that I'm way overanalyzing the situation, but that's why I put it up as a post, to hear others input.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
You see, this is what I did last time, and am trying to avoid for the future because the entire contents of a capsule weighs about 800mg. Assuming the active is added separately from filler, there will be a 1.3% chance of getting a 5:5 distribution between the two caps.

Now it's possible that the active is mixed within the powder, and standardized to give 10mg per cap, but without the facts it's also not a safe bet to assume.

It's also possible that I'm way overanalyzing the situation, but that's why I put it up as a post, to hear others input.
I work in the supplement industry and deal with manufacturers all the time. Every single one I've dealt with mixes the active and filler first before encapsulation. It's pretty standard for high-quality manufacturing. That said, I can't say for sure if this is done by SNS's manufacturer, so you're right that we don't have the facts.

Maybe you should contact SNS and just ask them...