Monster combo

1-Juice-Diol

Awards
What do you guys think of the Monster Combo from 1fast?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
thats a complete package for an entire cycle that mike has. you could get the same sort of thing here as well. just a 4ad/1-test combo and 6oxo provided for post cycling (which you should really get two bottles worth for an effective, strong post cycle). save a few bucks, so if you're set on getting avantlabs, then that would a good choice to get. once again, transdermals here are a bargain as well. make your own combo or even homebrew. Good luck. Sage

1-Juice-Diol

Awards
it's my first cycle,i don't know how to make home brews and have no interest in saving the few bucks for so much trouble.

i'm taking 2/3 of the max dose (4 squirts),what do you think? Or for a first cycle,what would be a good choice other than this combo?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I'd buy two bottles of t1 final from this site. Get some liquid clomid from liquidresearch.com and run your cycle for 4 weeks and then run clomid till fully recovered.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Nolva or clomid would be both better than 6OXO for post cycle.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Kitchen Chemist
Nolva or clomid would be both better than 6OXO for post cycle.

Only price wise though correct?  I haven't seen much in they way of it actually being more effective.  I am going with 60X0 this time around basically for convenience of a pill.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I can't say there is any scientific evidence that one is better than the other, but i don't think you'd see to many guys coming off a cycle of juice using 6OXO ;)

1-Juice-Diol

Awards
I'd buy two bottles of t1 final from this site. Get some liquid clomid from liquidresearch.com and run your cycle for 4 weeks and then run clomid till fully recovered.
Results-wise,would 2 bottles of T1-final rival Monster Combo?

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I did the monster combo, a lot of squirts a day and quite a bit overkill, gained quite a bit of mass and strength but by the end I was tired of rubbing that much stuff on me twice a day. And since one bottle is 12g of 1test it burns like hell. I would say go with the the T1-final and nolva for post you'll save some money and it wont be overkill.