Time to get to the good stuff

axekick

Awards
I'm about ready to get my first injectable cycle lined up. I was planning on 10 or 12 weeks at 500mg p/w test enth or cyp solo. However, on another board, I mentioned that I am gyno prone and planned on adding 1mg arimidex p/d throughout the cycle. Some experience guys said they didn't think it looked like a good first cycle for me, but I was offered no alternative. I do want to keep it simple, but I want the best bang for my buck.

BTW I'm 6'6" 230 lb, fairly lean and 27 years old. I'm exited to do this, but I want to do it right. Any suggestions on a better compound or stack for a first cycle?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
go 12 weeks .. use HCG at 250iu 2x a week starting week 3 and continuing until 3 days before PCT

if you're gyno prone run 20mg nolva ed .. however if you only THINK you're gyno prone don't run anything until you see symptoms

axekick

Awards
Perfect. That sounds great. I wasn't going to use HCG, but I like the idea of keeping the boys hanging low. I know I'm gyno prone. I have gyno from some m1t I took over a year ago.

In a conversation I had with Dr D. a while ago, he suggested using test with an AI to improve that condition. The androgenic properties of test could be helpful. However, I'd rather go for nicer gains and just keep the gyno from getting worse with nolva.

I'll continue the nolva at 20mg/d through PCT along with clomid 100mg/d tapering down every week.

Thanks for your replies. You must see this type of question thousands of times. But it's reassuring when someone is talking to you and you can explain your situation.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
That's a good first cycle.

Dr. D doesn't like Nolva for the duration of a cycle due to it's liver toxicity... probably why he recommended the AI.

Try only 10mg of Nolva/d if you MUST run it for the duration.

just my opinion.

axekick

Awards
I'll be using a liquid nolva, and I don't fully trust the dosing of the liquids. I do however want to be sure to prevent a flare up. I'm always paranoid that it's getting worse, even when I was just taking Zol. I am seriously considering having surgery which will be nice, but that's a lot of money to drop. However, that will be for another thread. I don't think that 20mg/day nolva in liquid form (tamox citrate) would be too much. I just hope it's enough.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I understand your concerns. ;) Gyno is a b1tch.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I'll be using a liquid nolva, and I don't fully trust the dosing of the liquids. I do however want to be sure to prevent a flare up. I'm always paranoid that it's getting worse, even when I was just taking Zol. I am seriously considering having surgery which will be nice, but that's a lot of money to drop. However, that will be for another thread. I don't think that 20mg/day nolva in liquid form (tamox citrate) would be too much. I just hope it's enough.
20mg eod might be enough and less stressful on the liver. you might also look at some of the newer serms as I believe some of them are less toxic then the nolvadex. I would check that though as I don't have any dirrect info on that (brotellegence)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I really like Ralox, it's done well for me in the past, and anectodally is less hepatotoxic than Nolva.

axekick

Awards
Have you ever had any problems with gyno? I took ralox for a month just to see if it would reduce my existing gyno. It was like it wasn't doing anything. I do like the fact that it's not so toxic. Did you use liquid? What was your dose? If it is dependable I would prefer it over nolva. The stuff I got seemed to stick to the side of the bottle and I couldn't shake it enough to get it to mix again.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I have had problems with Gyno with Tren, Dbol..

For my attempt at curing my gyno,

I was taking about 120-160mg/day for 2 weeks with 12.5mg Exemestane then bumped down to 80mg Ralox/D and 12.5mg Exem EOD for a few more weeks.. it took about 2-3 weeks to notice a reduction in the mass.. but it does work for me... just takes some time. I know all too well how much of a mindfvck it is.