gels

captainbicept

Awards
what gels do you all like best to mix your bulk powders in avant lipogel, avant PH gel, or BDC t-gel? also if you give your reasons why it would be great thanks

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Well, I use BDC t-gel, for several reasons: it's cheaper, it supports this site, and unbeknownst to Chemo I just may use the provided solvent to "enhance" the penetration ability of the mix ;)

Avant gel will work also, and lipogel is used for transdermal powders that are meant for local delivery, not the bloodstream (i.e yohimbine).

Homebrewing it yourself is another option, and the best way to understand what you are doing, and will ensure you can do this in the future ;)  Check the recipe section and research the ingredients, also look at the article provided by Chemo in the article forum. Materials are available at http://www.lemelange.com, Melissa will hook you up! :)

captainbicept

Awards
if that is the case, does that mean i couldnt use t-gel to mix a bunch of bulk yohimbine hcl powder into? i would think anything that could penetrate and allow substances into the blood stream would have to be able allow the substance to penetrate the skin and go into subcuntaneous (spelling??) fat as well. also i believe avants gel contains Hydroxypropyl-Beta Cyclodextrin and t-gel doesnt. does this product really make the difference as far as absorption? or does the dmso already do what the HPBC intends to if not better?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by captainbicept
if that is the case, does that mean i couldnt use t-gel to mix a bunch of bulk yohimbine hcl powder into? i would think anything that could penetrate and allow substances into the blood stream would have to be able allow the substance to penetrate the skin and go into subcuntaneous (spelling??) fat as well. also i believe avants gel contains Hydroxypropyl-Beta Cyclodextrin and t-gel doesnt. does this product really make the difference as far as absorption? or does the dmso already do what the HPBC intends to if not better?
1. Not sure why you would do that, if you want yohimbine for local delivery than you do not want it to pass right through the skin, you want it to deliver there. For Y in the blood, try orals I'd say.

2. I'm not sure about comparing DMSO to HPBC, they work differently from my understanding. DMSO will penetrate the skin, whereas HPBC will deliver the PH to the skin but the HPBC itself will not penetrate with it. This wold make me think that maybe DMSO is the better choice, considering maybe some PH will not release from the HPBC? Not a scientist bro, so forgive the laymen explanantion. HPBC is mainly used for nasal or sublingual applications anyway, so it seems almost like apples and oranges to me. :)