4-aderm pulled off the market?

fizler

Awards
Was checking out good old ebay for this stuff and I found this guys auction:
ebay auction

I think he is full of **** because I haven't heard of this.. can anyone verify this?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
yea, i heard that as well. i dont know about as early as December tho.

the only place i could find it was 1Fast for $40.

fizler

Awards
That is where I picked up mine. I might give Mike a shout and see what hes says. Somebody might be buying about 10 bottles :)

GuyinLA

Awards
Yes it is true. The FDA banned all Avant Lab's transdermal prohormones. I believe the issue was labeling (otherwise, how could BDC continue to sell transdermal prohormones). Only pre-ban Avant Labs products at retailers can be sold. Avant Labs is regrouping. The Future Products webpage refers to new versions of prohormone formulas One and One+ coming out in the future, but apparently oral versions, not transdermal. So far, nothing posted about a new 4AD product.

fizler

Awards
Bump; Emailed Mike from 1fast400. He should write back in the morning. I will keep everyone posted on his supply.

fizler

Awards
where have you guys been?
I'm somewhat of a newbie in PH's, I know more about AS's. I figured I'd jump into illegal **** first and never bothered to look at Ph's. I did look at some of them and what not and I decieded to run a cycle to see what I got from it. Fizler

There is a log in here somewhere.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
heh, yea, i "heard this" but wasn't totally sure. im new to PH's as well.

anyhow, Fiz, any word yet bro?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
The FDA did not ban Avant. Avant was advised by a lawyer to pull it and they did so willingly

GuyinLA

Awards
The FDA did not ban Avant. Avant was advised by a lawyer to pull it and they did so willingly
Well put it this way: Avant decided to "voluntarily" withdraw its product from the marketplace as a result of perceived impending FDA action. Avant most assuredly didn't want to stop selling its product. Avant's trandermals were extremely hot sellers and Avant is a business after all. The FDA has the power to "coerce" a company, especially a small company with limited financial resources to expend on litigation.

Either Avant determined that the FDA had a legitimate argument (as I posted above, I believe the issue was labeling, not the legality of selling the product's contents) or Avant chose not to fight the FDA for financial reasons. I read the Avant board and, to my knowledge, Par (the owner) has chosen not to elaborate on the issue, which is his prerogative.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There was a previous auction for 7 bottles of One+ which had "Banned by the FDA" in the title. eBay pulled the auction, as it violates their Terms of Use. I actually sent this guy an email, telling him he should change the title to keep it from also being pulled. Never heard back from him.