IDS Sustanon 250??????

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
A guy I work with takes IDS Sustanon 250 and I just wnted to know if anyone heard or knows of it, I didnt beleive him when he told me because I'v search online and I never found it, but then he brought it in the next day and I accually saw the box, it looked just like the mass tabs but it said sustanon 250 instead i never saw the ingredient though, im just curious if anyone ever heard of it?

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
Yea, but now looking at the mass tabs ingredient profile it kinda looks familiar just not sure about the chemical compund, so maybe the just changed the name?

B

bbgolfer

Awards
Not sure, I know there is/used to be a product by Webber called sostenol 250 which I believe was SD, PP, and halodrol.

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
Not sure, I know there is/used to be a product by Webber called sostenol 250 which I believe was superdrol, PP, and halodrol.
Yep thats it! H has the webber bottle and the IDS packaged one too. superdrol, halo, and PP, thats unbeliveable the guy is only 21 and I know he has no clue about pct he probly doesnt even think its steroids and bet he takes it for a coupl months straight. I kinda feel sorry for the guy.

R

rmag2447

Awards
The dose for this stuff is 25/5/5 Hdrol PP superdrol respectively per pill. IOW liver killer 250...