x-mass bloodwork

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
i completed a 6wk x-mass cycle 5 weeks ago.

i took NOW liver detox while on cycle. post cycle therapy included ATD,fenotest,anagen. i recently(2weeks) have started taking letro at .5mg ed because i thought i might have some gyno symptoms. anyway, i had a bloodtest done on 10/30 and got the results back this past thursday. everything was excellent except my ast/alt values. my ast was 83 and my alt was 159. i have spent hrs reading threads and trying to come to a conclusion on the high levels. I know all orals have an effect on the liver, but i had no idea that x-mass could have this much of an effect.

i do not drink, my diet is clean. i do cardio 3 days a week at 40minutes(during bulk as well)

i started bulking coming off a pretty hardcore cut. i weighed in at 178lbs starting the bulk and am now sitting at 200lbs. would this weight gain have some effect on my liver? also would the letro effect the values?

i should also add that i did train at 9 the night before the bloodtest and had my last meal around 11:30. i did not eat and only drank water from then on. the test was at 9 the following morning.

the doc said to come back in 2 weeks for another test. i am gonna keep my fluid intake high and drink green tea everyday to help with the anti-oxidants. the doc advised me against milk thistle or any liver rejuvinator. sorry to ramble guys.

thanks,
Blane

greenside

Awards
hdl, ldl, triglycerides were all normal as well?
what was your x-mass dosage?
congrats on the gains

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
yea my lipid profile was excellent.

x-mass dosage was 80mg

thanks bro, i think the rebound effect worked!

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm, i was hoping you'd have total and free testosterone levels, but i guess this is just a routine blood test....but the ATD would have skewed those results anyway, so....anywho, this is a curious statement: "I know all orals have an effect on the liver, but i had no idea that x-mass could have this much of an effect." what do you even mean by that?

it just looks like your liver enzymes havent restabilized. it may take more than 2 weeks...i would show your doc the bottle and tell him what you used - otherwise he may have you on dialysis or something!

relax, give it time, it will come down.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
hmm, i was hoping you'd have total and free testosterone levels, but i guess this is just a routine blood test....but the ATD would have skewed those results anyway, so....anywho, this is a curious statement: "I know all orals have an effect on the liver, but i had no idea that x-mass could have this much of an effect." what do you even mean by that?

it just looks like your liver enzymes havent restabilized. it may take more than 2 weeks...i would show your doc the bottle and tell him what you used - otherwise he may have you on dialysis or something!

relax, give it time, it will come down.

i actually asked the nurse to test for my testosterone levels, but she somehow forgot to mark it on the chart, but i am going to have this done when i go back. what i meant by the statement was that x-mass is advertised as having very low potential for liver toxicity and is non 17 alkalined, and i did not think it would cause my liver enzymes to become so high. i told the doc about the xmass, and she said it might not be out of my system yet. im just going to continue to keep my fluid intake high and stay away from all orals from now on.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what i meant by the statement was that x-mass is advertised as having very low potential for liver toxicity and is non 17 alkalined, and i did not think it would cause my liver enzymes to become so high. i told the doc about the xmass, and she said it might not be out of my system yet. im just going to continue to keep my fluid intake high and stay away from all orals from now on.
oh, i thought x-mass was a THG analog like pheraplex. i dont really screw around with the new designers so much. if it was the same ingredient as max lmg, then that would be mighty interesting.