I hate to say it but, I had to Try T1-Pro.

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards
Chi Gives T1-Pro TWO THUMBS UP !!!

I have recommended it to so many people, I just had to try it for myself. I have seen the results on a few guys I train and I must say, they have been as expected and thensome. One of these guys had an extra bottle he was not going to use, so ........BAM I'm week 2 of T1-PRO at 3-4 squirts twice a day. This is a mini cycle and I will stop when bottle is done(another 5-6 days I'm guessing).

It is every bit as good as ONE/ONE+ IMO (of course, I'm partial to my hokmebrew). I'm using 10% DSMO and experiencing not problems, no burn, irritation, nothing. My only complaint is T1-Pro has the most undisolved powder I have ever had in any transdermal I have done, be it trenabol-x, ONE/ONE+, or my Own HOME BREW :D:D:D. No problem though, I just rub those little buggers in.

Weight gain has only been a few lbs, but that was expected as I'm only slightly above maintenance. The amazing thing is lifts increased quite a bit.........up 20 lbs in less than two weeks on squats......awsome actually. Must be the carbs (I'm lower carbs 100-150g, but not keto) and the t1-pro doing their job. LOL

The 4ad (being 5g) seems to be just the right amount to combat lathargy and libido, but not too much as to bloat.

I just wanted to give credit to Chemo and let you all know, I highly approve of the quality of T1-Pro.

PEACE

Draven

Awards
  • Established
still waiting on mine but I'll let you know. ;) I've also tried the SONE+ so it'll be interesting to see how they compare (Amounts I mean).

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Chi-town, if you haven't already you may want to go to the member store and leave a review of the product.

chi_town

Awards
On second thought, I can't.....T1-pro is not available anymore......or is it ???

drvnwun

Awards
My only complaint is T1-Pro has the most undisolved powder I have ever had in any transdermal I have done, be it trenabol-x, ONE/ONE+, or my Own HOME BREW :D:D:D. No problem though, I just rub those little buggers in.
PEACE
I'm having the same problem. How exactly do you just run them in? I try that and I just end up w/dried grains on my hand? Add a little distilled water, alcohol, glycerol maybe...:confused:?

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: I hate to say it but, I had to Try T1-Pro.

I'm having the same problem. How exactly do you just run them in? I try that and I just end up w/dried grains on my hand? Add a little distilled water, alcohol, glycerol maybe...:confused:?
I used isopropyl. Worked nicely.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the solubility problems (grains) and my only consolation is that they are most likely 4-AD and not 1-test. It's hard to pack in those 15 grams and keep everything in solution ;)

Congrats on your mini cycle Chi...enjoy!

Chemo

drvnwun

Awards
BAM I'm week 2 of T1-PRO at 3-4 squirts twice a day. This is a mini cycle and I will stop when bottle is done(another 5-6 days I'm guessing).

I'm curious about this amount. In the dosing sticky, it says the "Extreme Dosing" is 4ml twice a day, which is 2 squirts twice a day. Does this mean you're doing twice the amount of of the strongest cycle, or am I just misinterpreting?

chi_town

Awards
Sorry about the solubility problems (grains) and my only consolation is that they are most likely 4-AD and not 1-test. It's hard to pack in those 15 grams and keep everything in solution ;)

Congrats on your mini cycle Chi...enjoy!

Chemo
I also think it's the 4ad, as i rubbed a few granuals on an area of skin that normally would be irritated by 1-test and I had no irritation.

I actually just smir out the who squirt and then find the granuals and then work then in with the rest of the lotion, nothing extra needed actually.

Chemo......is that it for t1-pro ? only t1 final from now on ?

I'm gonna know alot of disappointed people if it is......:(

PEACE

PEACE

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established

Originally posted by drvnwun
I'm curious about this amount. In the dosing sticky, it says the "Extreme Dosing" is 4ml twice a day, which is 2 squirts twice a day. Does this mean you're doing twice the amount of of the strongest cycle, or am I just misinterpreting?
Those recommendations were put out there in response to a very direct request by a member to illustrate how T-1 PRO could be dosed.  The heaviest dose that should be attempted by the most experienced users is 4 mL twice per day.  The average recommendation is 1 squirt twice daily and beginner dose is 1 mL twice daily.

It should be noted that at 1 squirt twice daily even vets report lethargy so if you go extreme we cannot be held responsible for your inability to get off the couch and into the gym ;)

Chemo

chi_town

Awards

First off, this is not my first experience with 1-test and I have been able to handle higher doses without added sides my last few cycles. Also I must add, I'm 240+ so my doses are quite a bit higher than someone say.........180.

and...........I love 1-test with 4ad. :D:D:D

PEACE

drvnwun

Awards
Re: Re: Re: I hate to say it but, I had to Try T1-Pro.

First off, this is not my first experience with 1-test and I have been able to handle higher doses without added sides my last few cycles. Also I must add, I'm 240+ so my doses are quite a bit higher than someone say.........180.

and...........I love 1-test with 4ad. :D:D:D

PEACE
That's cool, I've done 3 cycles to date-1-AD, One+, and One. The One+ at max dosage was the best for me. Oddly enough, I was somewhat lethargic on that, yet when I did just 1-Test for 3 1/2 weeks, no lethargy at all-go figure? Anyhow, I'm 230 right now, and feel comfortable with doing a high dosage-just wanted to see what is considered the absolute ceiling for dosing. Thanks for the info...

BTW...I love 1-test with 4-ad as well...now I just have to break the news to my fiance...:p

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff Chi, glad to hear it! Did you put it in a hot water bath, maybe that would help them dissolve. Works for me usually. :)

ANd I'm a "larger" guy myself at over 250 so I'm all for extreme dosing, but unless you have done several cycles, I'd say stick with the recommended :)

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by chi_town

Chemo......is that it for t1-pro ? only t1 final from now on ?

I'm gonna know alot of disappointed people if it is......:(

PEACE
http://powernutrition.net picked up the last remaining stock of T-1 PRO so there are some still available but we will only be supporting T-1 [FINAL] from here on out.  Keep in mind though that this new version will still be very effective and remain extemely affordable.  Some quick math:

T-1 PRO - $70
10 grams 1-test
5 grams 4-AD

T-1 [ORIGINAL] - $50
5 grams 1-test
10 grams 4-AD

T-1 [FINAL] - $25
2.5 grams 1-test
2.5 grams 4-AD

Let's say one were to buy 2 bottles of T-1 [FINAL] ($50..same price as T-1 [ORIGINAL]:

2 x T-1 [FINAL] - $50
5 grams 1-test
5 grams 4-AD

Given the feedback that I was getting for the two products the T-1 PRO had too much 1-test (if that is possible ;) ) as most were getting exteme lethargy.  The T-1 had too much 4-AD given their reports of bloat.  If one were to buy 2 bottles of T-1 [FINAL] it is still only $50 and it is a middle ground between the two discontinued products.

Another alternative is that one were to get a bottle of T-1 [FINAL] and add 2.5 grams of 1-test to the bottle.  They now have a 4 oz version of T-1 PRO.  If they go the other way and add 2.5 grams of 4-AD they now have a 4 oz. version of T-1 [ORIGINAL]. 

Chemo

captainbicept

Awards
chemo i understand your reasoning behinddiscontinuingthe t-1 and t-1 pro. but i dont get why you stoped the T4. im sure there are consumers out there like myself who want products strictly with high amount of 4-Ad in them. you provided us with a good quality cheap product. its a shame to see that one go

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Maybe after we successfully launch the new line we will add T-4 back in there...lots of requests for it.

Chemo

chi_town

Awards
Good stuff Chi, glad to hear it! Did you put it in a hot water bath, maybe that would help them dissolve. Works for me usually. :)

ANd I'm a "larger" guy myself at over 250 so I'm all for extreme dosing, but unless you have done several cycles, I'd say stick with the recommended :)
Thanks Pork Chop. LOL

chi_town

Awards
Re: Re: Re: Re: I hate to say it but, I had to Try T1-Pro.

....just wanted to see what is considered the absolute ceiling for dosing.
Because the 1-test does not rely on enzymatic conversion, I'm not sure there is one. IMO, the ceiling is more determined by sides........;) LOL

PEACE

dannyboy5000

Awards
I really hate to see T1-Pro go, this is my first cycle ever, but I defenitly think this is some great stuff. I have not experienced lethargy let and I am 8 days in, I look so much leaner already it is unbelievable, and it has little 4-AD which is great cause I dont like aromitization.

chi_town

Awards
Strength still increasing, broke plateau for bench last night. :D

Lathargy non-existant, libido fine. Wifey still happy as hell :D:D:D

God, I love this STUFF !!!

chi_town

Awards
I really hate to see T1-Pro go, this is my first cycle ever, but I defenitly think this is some great stuff.

There's always t1-final and you could add some raw 1-test and 4ad powder (1fast400.com) on your own.

PEACE