Superdrol 4ad zol stack?

808b0y

Awards
ok. i done m1t and 1ad 4 years ago. I didnt know whta the hell i was doing and my diet wasnt in check. I drank at least 3x a week. Thats when i was 19. Yeah i know ,young, but i did it anyway. I just turned 24 and stocked up on alot of banned sups. I also have different types of powder left. also superdrol bottles. I did a halodrol cycle around 6 months ago stacked with orastan-e. I had good gains and muscle hardness. I wanted to do another cycle soon. After reading about superdrol I wanna try it. I have all my support supps, pct ready. I just dont know what to use. I have done alot of research so now i wanna ask it directly to anyone. Should i stack it with 4ad or 19nor along with zol? if i use the powder as transdermals, could i use a trandermal in the morning and do oral in the night? I get off work late. My day off i workout around 7pm and wordays i workout around 11-1 am(night time). Or should i do a trans at 12am and 12pm?any feedback or suggestions would be appreciated.

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
i don't see why not, but it is normally better to do transdermalls 12 hours apart. maybe you could do it before and after work?:gas:

FoldedSteel

Awards
Excellent and hard to find. I just started an 8 week mass cycle today using 4-andro-diol (difficult enough to find) 700mg/day. Good price too, $60 for 120 caps 200mg each. Wanted to stack it with 19-nor diol but will have to settle for Generic Labz Max-TRN (*************.com) because I can't find 19-nor. If u can share the any info on where to buy the 19-nor (online only) I would greatly appreciate it. If not, I understand.

Good Luck with your cycle

808b0y

Awards
Excellent and hard to find. I just started an 8 week mass cycle today using 4-andro-diol (difficult enough to find) 700mg/day. Good price too, $60 for 120 caps 200mg each. Wanted to stack it with 19-nor diol but will have to settle for Generic Labz Max-TRN (*************.com) because I can't find 19-nor. If u can share the any info on where to buy the 19-nor (online only) I would greatly appreciate it. If not, I understand.

Good Luck with your cycle

i got it online but not from a store. Its direct from a person..