Gyno 3 months after pheraplex cycle
- 11-01-2006, 04:55 PM
Gyno 3 months after pheraplex cycle
Hey guys. I finished cycle of pheraplex followed by nolva for pct 3 months ago. 2 weeks ago i noticed a small lump under my nipples with some irritation. What should i take to try and reverse the gyno. I've done my research but the results seem to be split between nolva and letro..I read its best to take nolva during cycle and for gyno prevention, and letro works pretty well for gyno reduction.
I hate gynoo and all I wana do is get rid of it. Any help would be appreciated.. Thanksss
- 11-01-2006, 05:23 PM
dont hear about gyno form phera too much
any ai should work
- 11-01-2006, 05:36 PM
letrozole takes 2 weeks to work and has ridiculous side effects.
it cant do anything that anastrazole cant do. just use adex at .25mg-.5mg a day and it will go away without the sides of letro
11-01-2006, 05:58 PM
Okay, please answer these questions if you can:Originally Posted by jomi822
1. How many days should adex be used to see some results?
2. How would one know to run .25 or .5?
3. After how many days/weeks of adex use should one give up?
4. Why not go up to .75 or 1 if results aren't seen with .25 or .5?
5. Can adex be used as preventive on cycle? If yes, at what dose?
6. If adex can be used as a preventive measure on cycle, can the cycle continue if gyno pops up?
7. Would adex work for mtrn?
11-02-2006, 12:59 PM
thanks for the help guys. i dont know if im going to be able to get my hands on some anastrazole though.. so if i can't, what should i dose letro at??
11-04-2006, 04:17 PM
Bumpity Bumpity BUMP!
11-04-2006, 04:44 PM
I have used both Nolva and Letro.. First SD cycle, I got what I think was gyno, and Nolva took care of it for the most part. During my last cycle of PP, I took Nolva at 10mg during the whole cycle.. No Gyno this round,,, As for letro and sides.. Never gave me any sides.. Was the best PCT I have done.. Boys came back really quick, and my right nipple has even gotten back to where it looks right from the gyno the first go around.. So I honestly do not know what sides Letro has.
As for gyno, I have read and read on this, and from what most say, Once you have it, You always have it, You can only reduce it.. If you want it gone, it has to be done surgically... ( Just from what I have read )
Hope this helps you.
11-04-2006, 07:05 PM
- 5'10" 185 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2005
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Wouldnt gyno from PP be from prolactin?? If so, wouldn't cabergoline be more appropriate, at least from what I've read?
11-05-2006, 01:37 AM
without going into it too much - no. you HAVE to have estrogen for gyno to appear. also there is no real proof that a) PP acts on the PR, or b) caber actually preferentially binds to the PR over PPOriginally Posted by RedwolfWV
stick with nolva or raloxifene
11-06-2006, 02:19 AM
thanks i think im guna pick up some liquid letro and dose it at 2g a day
11-06-2006, 01:33 PM
letro takes 2 weeks to kick in? i dont think so.
and i hope you dont take 2g cause you wouldn't be able to move from the complete destruction of estrogen in your body. .2mg is a better dose, basically a drop.
11-06-2006, 07:23 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By usernamee in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-23-2014, 11:40 PM
- By mandime in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 12-08-2013, 02:55 AM
- By IHadToMakeOne in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 7Last Post: 08-10-2013, 02:28 AM
- By justliftit in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 02-22-2012, 03:24 PM
- By madmonkey in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 01-23-2011, 09:42 PM