Gyno 3 months after pheraplex cycle

Davrlev

Awards
Hey guys. I finished cycle of pheraplex followed by nolva for pct 3 months ago. 2 weeks ago i noticed a small lump under my nipples with some irritation. What should i take to try and reverse the gyno. I've done my research but the results seem to be split between nolva and letro..I read its best to take nolva during cycle and for gyno prevention, and letro works pretty well for gyno reduction.

I hate gynoo and all I wana do is get rid of it. Any help would be appreciated.. Thanksss

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
dont hear about gyno form phera too much

any ai should work

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
letrozole takes 2 weeks to work and has ridiculous side effects.

it cant do anything that anastrazole cant do. just use adex at .25mg-.5mg a day and it will go away without the sides of letro

Barbell500

Awards
letrozole takes 2 weeks to work and has ridiculous side effects.

it cant do anything that anastrazole cant do. just use adex at .25mg-.5mg a day and it will go away without the sides of letro
Okay, please answer these questions if you can:
1. How many days should adex be used to see some results?
2. How would one know to run .25 or .5?
3. After how many days/weeks of adex use should one give up?
4. Why not go up to .75 or 1 if results aren't seen with .25 or .5?
5. Can adex be used as preventive on cycle? If yes, at what dose?
6. If adex can be used as a preventive measure on cycle, can the cycle continue if gyno pops up?
7. Would adex work for mtrn?

Davrlev

Awards
thanks for the help guys. i dont know if im going to be able to get my hands on some anastrazole though.. so if i can't, what should i dose letro at??

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I have used both Nolva and Letro.. First SD cycle, I got what I think was gyno, and Nolva took care of it for the most part. During my last cycle of PP, I took Nolva at 10mg during the whole cycle.. No Gyno this round,,, As for letro and sides.. Never gave me any sides.. Was the best PCT I have done.. Boys came back really quick, and my right nipple has even gotten back to where it looks right from the gyno the first go around.. So I honestly do not know what sides Letro has.

As for gyno, I have read and read on this, and from what most say, Once you have it, You always have it, You can only reduce it.. If you want it gone, it has to be done surgically... ( Just from what I have read )

Hope this helps you.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Wouldnt gyno from PP be from prolactin?? If so, wouldn't cabergoline be more appropriate, at least from what I've read?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wouldnt gyno from PP be from prolactin?? If so, wouldn't cabergoline be more appropriate, at least from what I've read?
without going into it too much - no. you HAVE to have estrogen for gyno to appear. also there is no real proof that a) PP acts on the PR, or b) caber actually preferentially binds to the PR over PP

stick with nolva or raloxifene

Davrlev

Awards
thanks i think im guna pick up some liquid letro and dose it at 2g a day

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
letro takes 2 weeks to kick in? i dont think so.

and i hope you dont take 2g cause you wouldn't be able to move from the complete destruction of estrogen in your body. .2mg is a better dose, basically a drop.