Winter Bulk Cycle Questions?

PITDAWG

Awards
HELLO ALL,
I am planning on running a TEST/EQ/DECCA cycle for 8-10 weeks I am 35 yrs old 275lbs and as of now BP and Chlorestrol is good. Will be having annual physical a couple weeks before. this is the dosage I plan to run:

TEST 800MG
EQ 400 MG
DECCA 500MG
NOLVA 40MG
the Prop I plan on splitting into 2 inj weekly the other two weekly. So, basically inj's would be EOD

N-E comments or questions?

My goal is 20-25 lbs?? Is this realalistic? for this type stack?

Thanks in advance......
DAWG.....

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
HELLO ALL,
I am planning on running a TEST/EQ/DECCA cycle for 8 weeks I am 35 yrs old 275lbs and as of now BP and Chlorestrol is good. Will be having annual physical a couple weeks before. this is the dosage I plan to run:

TEST PROP 800MG
EQ 400 MG
DECCA 500MG
NOLVA 40MG
the Prop I plan on splitting into 2 inj weekly the other two weekly. So, basically inj's would be EOD

N-E comments or questions?

My goal is 20-25 lbs?? Is this realalistic? for this type stack?

Thanks in advance......
DAWG.....

a) why so short? the deca and EQ will barely be working their magic by the time you stop

b) thats alot of prop

c)why run such a short ester with such long esters? why not just run test-e and maybe close with prop?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
how many cycles have you ran?

that is a HUGE cycle 1700mgs is a ton and honestly completely unnecessary

i would run a longer acting test (enan or cyp) and run the cycle like this

test e - 500mg 1-18
eq - 400mg 1-17
deca - 200mg 1-17

that's what I would run if I was to run those three compounds .. but i know me

and yeah i know you're 275 .. trust me this cycle will work beautifully provided you eat enough and train properly

but again .. training history and cycle history first

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
oh and additionally you DEFINITELY should not inject prop 2x a week .. it needs to be injected eod at minimum

PITDAWG

Awards
Thanks Glen for the info!! I appreciate it.... Now, for some more inf on me. I have been out of the gym for the past four years due to shoulder injuries and then back probs. Now with a clean bill of health I have been back for the past year. Back in the day I was five to six days a week and have done six cycles over the past four years. Mostly Test/Eq/Sust/Winny/Dbol not all together tho. Mostly for bulking and a couple cutting cycles. My recent venture(10 wk cycle) will be wrapping up in three weeks with so far about 15lbs gain from Tren E/Decca/Cyp....
I plan on starting my bulk cycle the second week in the new year.
So, what your suggesting is running 10 weeks with a Cyp or Enanthate? I have no problems with that..... Should I keep the Nolva on as I am pron to Gyno??

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
10 weeks is short for long esters .. i wouldn't run less than 14 and certainly not less than 12

plus the longer you are on the more time your body has to get acclimated to the new weight and the less "yo-yoing" of hormones occurs

tattoopierced1

12 weeks is the minimum I'd run test e or c. Like glen said, run the EQ longer too.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that is a HUGE cycle 1700mgs is a ton and honestly completely unnecessary
glen he weighs over 70lb's more than you, why such a hater on larger cycles?

10 weeks for eq and deca will barely give them any time to start working.

and i assume youll be ending with test only so that means youd have to discontinue eq/deca at wek 7. 7 weeks on eq/deca is even less.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
jomi i noted that he weighs a lot more than me ... weight doesn't play as large of a role in how many mg of hormones you need as you seem to think

1700mg is a huge cycle for ANYONE regardless of how big they are

i'm a "hater" because these drugs aren't particularly good for our bodies and there's no reason to take more than necessary to grow .. he's beelze's size (in terms of weight) and beelze doesn't use that many mg and he's doing just fine

its all about food ... no one really needs that many mgs to grow .. sure if you want to add tons of extra water then more drugs is better .. but water will just lead to higher BP and it will drop anyway .. and who wants to look like a marshmellow?

PITDAWG

Awards
THANKS AGAIN BOYZ!!
I appologize for being so short minded about this. In the past I had a close friend that basically guided me every step of the way. And since it has been a couple of years since I have been around this scene. I am very weak in my advance knowledge I really like this site and forum it sure is helping me get the right knowledge before I start. I am dealing with a meathead locally and have been figuring that out the past couple months. So, it is reassuring to get on here and have all of you voice your opinions. I have been looking at what Glen has suggested and I thank him!! I will be going with your reccomendations. I look forward to many more discussions with you all and thanks again!!!
Later,
DAWG......