methyl-plex methyl-drol cycle questions

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of methyl-plex and one of methy-drol I'm going to stack. I'm waiting a few months before I take it. Still much in the planning phase. I'm a pretty ectomorphic body type. 5'9", 160. I've been working out for about 2 years now. Last few months haven't seen any gains. Gonna wait it out a little while longer but plan on a 6 week cycle. It's gonna look like this...
Week 1: plex 10 mg
Week 2: plex 20 mg
Week 3: plex 20 mg, drol 10 mg
Week 4: plex 20 mg, drol 10 mg
Week 5: drol 20 mg
Week 6: drol 20 mg

For Post Cycle therapy I am planning on taking inhibit E, reduce XT, and activaTe for four weeks. During this time I will take tomoxifen like this:
week one: 40 mg
week two: 30 mg
week three: 20 mg
week four: 10 mg

How does this sound? Anything I need to add, remove, or change? I think this cycle may be a bit much as it's two methylated supps at once. I really wanna try it out though. I've read a lot of good things about plex and drol.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Get a SERM (e.g. Nolva or Clomid) for PCT.

Also, since you're taking methyls for six weeks and stacking at some points, liver protection is a must (e.g. N-Acetyl Cysteine, ALA, Milk Thistle, Liv.52).

An anti-cortisol (e.g. Lean XTreme or Retain) during PCT will help you keep your gains.

There are other possible additions but IMO these are the essentials.

"Seek and ye shall find." Matthew 7:7 :gotsearch

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Get a SERM (e.g. Nolva or Clomid) for post cycle therapy.

Also, since you're taking methyls for six weeks and stacking at some points, liver protection is a must (e.g. N-Acetyl Cysteine, ALA, Milk Thistle, Liv.52).

An anti-cortisol (e.g. Lean XTreme or Retain) during PCT will help you keep your gains.

There are other possible additions but IMO these are the essentials.

"Seek and ye shall find." Matthew 7:7 :gotsearch
I thought tomoxifen citrate WAS nolvadex? I read somewhere that nolva wasn't even being made anymore and now you have to get generic tomoxifen supps. I take lame GNC liver support usually. Next time I will get something else. The GNC was just easiest to get a hold of. I also supplement that with a regular milk thistle 1000 mg tab once a day. As for anti-cortisol that's what the reduce xt is for. Is reduce xt no good?

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Im doing the exact same cycle but when I threw in the drol i dropped the plex to 10 and am using the drol at 20 mgs. God the methyl drol is unbeleivable. Ive gotten about 15 lbs on my bench so far and about 30 pounds on my squats... In all Ive gained 9 pounds so far with a little more then 2 weeks to go. I hope you love it as much as I do.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Im doing the exact same cycle but when I threw in the drol i dropped the plex to 10 and am using the drol at 20 mgs. God the methyl drol is unbeleivable. Ive gotten about 15 lbs on my bench so far and about 30 pounds on my squats... In all Ive gained 9 pounds so far with a little more then 2 weeks to go. I hope you love it as much as I do.
That's good to hear bro. So you just went right into 20 mg of drol huh? I think I might try that out given your results. You think my PCT looks good? Never used any tomoxifen citrate so I'm not really sure just how to dose that. What all are you using for post cycle therapy?

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Well Ive used drol 2 other times before this cycle and I know how my body responds to it. If this is your first time, stay at 10 mgs for a couple days and see how your body responds to it. Drol is a very fast acting substance so you can usually feel it in your body even after my first dose. Use the first 3 to 4 days to guage how you feel on it and if you are seeing any reported sides dont be afraid to go back down to your original dosage.

As for your PCT it looks pretty solid. I will be using tamoxifen citrate in the same tapering effect. As for the activate you may not want to throw that in until the second week of PCT. My PCT looks like this.
Week 1:tamoxifen, nolvadex xt, powerfull, methoxy 7, xpand
week 2:tamoxifen, nolvadex xt, powerfull, methoxy 7, xpand
Once my body is starting to release more natural test I will now throw in activate to keep it unbound.
week 3:tamoxifen, nolvadex xt, activate and all of the other following I already listed above.
I will continue this through out week 4.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
My bad, I missed the part about the tamoxifen and the Reduce XT... not sure where my mind was. Sounds like you got the SERM and anti-cortisol covered.

Make sure you're taking Milk Thistle extract standardized for Silymarin, preferably 80%. Also, not sure what's in the GNC liver supp, but if NAC isn't in there then I would pick some up. It's cheap and available at GNC and most pharmacies. For a shorter cycle liver protection might not be as critical, but for a 6-week stacked cycle it shouldn't be overlooked.

I thought tomoxifen citrate WAS nolvadex? I read somewhere that nolva wasn't even being made anymore and now you have to get generic tomoxifen supps. I take lame GNC liver support usually. Next time I will get something else. The GNC was just easiest to get a hold of. I also supplement that with a regular milk thistle 1000 mg tab once a day. As for anti-cortisol that's what the reduce xt is for. Is reduce xt no good?

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help guys, I really appreciate it

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
If you are doing just a Methyl Plex, do you need a SERM? I have .. Inhibit-E, ZMA,Trib,oils etc...?
Do you NEED a SERM? You won't die if you don't have it.

But yes, you should have a SERM. Methyl-Plex is an anabolic steroid that can shutdown your natural production of testosterone. ZMA and Trib are not going to do much, if anything, to get it restarted. A SERM will help you recover much more quickly and avoid losing your gains.

SERMs are cheap and easily obtained. If you don't know where to get one, PM me.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
and if you cant pm then that means GO GOLD! (gold membership)