t-gel mixing ?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
i didnt know if we were allowed to post in the homebrew section or what, so ill just post it here.

i ordered the T-gel and 23 grams of 4AD.

how in the world do i mix the powder in the container?

how much DMSO should i use?

max ph used should not exceed 15grams/bottle, right?

what would be the best scale to use to measure them?

if i funk this up im gonna be pi$$ed off royaly.

cmon u homebrew masters, help a brother out.

thx

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

i ordered the T-gel and 23 grams of 4AD.

how in the world do i mix the powder in the container?

how much DMSO should i use?

max ph used should not exceed 15grams/bottle, right?

what would be the best scale to use to measure them?

if i funk this up im gonna be pi$$ed off royaly.

cmon u homebrew masters, help a brother out.

thx
its a bitch but get yourself a scoop which allows for real small distribution of the powder so you arent spilling any when dumping them into the bottle. anything that measure 1/2 a teaspoon or less should do the trick

24mL of the dmso is pretty standard and well accepted by users

15 grams would be good. i prefer 12grams per 240mL but 15 grams of androgens will be a solid mix

as for scales, i prefer digital ones which measure out to 3 decimal places to the right of the decimal. can be found throughout the web or do what i do, sneak into a chem lab and use what they have in there.

Dont worry brah, you shouldnt worry about screwing anything up. just take your time putting the powders in, mix well and you got yourself on mighty bottle of a bulking androgen mix. Sage

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you posted this seeing as how I just ordered some stuff and the thought of how to measure my powder never crossed my mind. I guess I'll have to go to my brother's house. I know he has scales for umm, "postage" reasons.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Might be alot easier if you get a funnel to put the powder in. They cost about $2 or less at Walmart or any auto store.

Or even easier just take a piece of printer paper and make your own funnel, use tape to keep it just right and then cut it smaller if you want to.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by BingeAndPurge
I'm glad you posted this seeing as how I just ordered some stuff and the thought of how to measure my powder never crossed my mind. I guess I'll have to go to my brother's house. I know he has scales for umm, "postage" reasons.

LMAO the DMSO should really help the THC left on the scale absorb really well.!

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
so im taking it all you have to do is pour the powder in and just shake it up and everything will be ok

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
so im taking it all you have to do is pour the powder in and just shake it up and everything will be ok

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I recommend a cheap hand mixer from Wal-mart to ensure a homogenous consistency. Pour the T-GEL into a 2 cup measure and use the hand mixer. If you use the heat/shake method you will most likely still have granules of 4-AD hanging around.

Chemo

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm thinking he's referring to a wire whisk...that's the only thing I can think of that might be referred to as a "hand mixer"

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I just make a funnel out of a piece of paper and slowly add it in, and use a hot water bath. Again, the 4-ad will be more likely than 1-test to still remain. And as Sage said, no more than 15g per 240ml, 12g is probably better still for a first timer. :)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
hey freaks(';)') , i think im gonna try out a 4AD + 1,4, andro trans cycle on my next bulking phase. need some insight bros.

im trying to figure out some dosages for a 2 week cycle. (i now prefer 2 weekers over anything else- this is what i will do for now on.)

so, i want to get some pretty high dosages for such a short cycle.
im thinkin: 800mg 4AD + 300 or 400mg 1,4 andro.

critique?

gonna get some nolva just in case.

also, i heard that u can run 2 weekers back to back or some $hit. with like 1 week off in between? any info on this?

i ended my 1AD cycle of 600mg to 2 weeks btw. should i take 1 or 2 weeks off until i start this?

thx a lot.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I do high doses personally, if you want my 2 cents do 1000-1600mg 4-ad and 600-900mg 1,4 andro. I would also take 2 weeks off in between, and continue that way if you want 2 weekers for whatever reason (I like 4).

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
alright, thx bro.

btw, anyone know how i should store my excess powders?

thx

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
heres another 2000 questions:) .

i have taken the summer off from college and working at a fun, but annoying place. i at times get dirty, sweaty, etc.

my hours are usually unpredictable for the most part.

anyhow, would it be not a good idea to use the DMSO? u hear how it "prevents spillage" for not only the main PH, but will "prevent spillage" for anything else that comes in contact with it.

i mean, how long of a grace period or whatever do i have before knowing that i have no worries?(ie, no longer on skin, or dried, etc.)

cuz im gonna have to time the application in accordance to when im in contact with other substances.

do u guys understand my chinese? any help?

thx a lot.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
From personal experience my girlfreind has just barely touched where I had put some prohormone HOURS before and when she rubbed her eye or put in her contacts there was MAJOR burning.

This is with both the BDC prohormone and the homebrew I have.
I have heard others say they were fine in less time but not for me.

chosen5

Banned
Awards
Excess Powders & Hand Mixer

EXCESS POWDERS:

I put the remaining powder into a small plastic container, then place the container into a zip lock bag, pour some rice into the zip lock bag (to soak up humidity/water) suck the air out of the zip lock bag and seal it, then place in the refrigerator! It should keep long long time!

HAND MIXER:

It's actually an electric hand mixer. You'll find it near the blenders. I got mine at wal-mart for $7! It will be explicitly labeled "Hand Mixer"! You can't miss it!

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Re: Excess Powders & Hand Mixer

Originally posted by chosen5
EXCESS POWDERS:

I put the remaining powder into a small plastic container, then place the container into a zip lock bag, pour some rice into the zip lock bag (to soak up humidity/water) suck the air out of the zip lock bag and seal it, then place in the refrigerator! It should keep long long time!

HAND MIXER:

It's actually an electric hand mixer. You'll find it near the blenders. I got mine at wal-mart for $7! It will be explicitly labeled "Hand Mixer"! You can't miss it!
Very good answers!

Yes the rice trick works and it will keep it relatively free of water for several months to a year.  I prefer to semi-vacuum heat seal my powders but not everyone has access to one of these machines ;)  Rice will do the same and for a lot less...and isn't that the name of the game?

You are also correct on the electric hand mixer.  The price is really cheap and it will mix better than any whisk, spoon, or shaker. 

Chemo

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
hey thx brothers!! very useful info.:)

if anyone thats had experience with DMSO in transdermals and work a similair job as mine, i would appreciate any info on this.

also, would the trans still work alright w/o the DMSO?

thx a lot bros!!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
another ? on the t-gel bro's.

if considering to hold off on my trans cycle for a while, would it be alright to store the T-gel at room temp., since the ph's aren't mixed in yet? or should i still keep it in the fridge?

thx