Do antibiotics effect cycle?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I am sorry I searched for this but got nada, I have a Two year old who gave Daddy a sinus infection/ Chest cold. The Dr wants to put me on Zythromax for six days. I am on the last week of Halodrol-50 and another two weeks of Novadex and Orastan-E.
I didn't want to ask the Dr. He would nut if he knew I was taking anything other than protien.:frustrate

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I did a search but Dr Z's is about using them for PCT and stuff And the others it found didn't really shed any light on the subject. I don't think the Z-pak will make me toxic I just hate to screw up a cycle that was going well.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello,

The question you are asking might have been already answered in another thread.
If you use the Search Function, you probably will get your answer quicker.

Thanks,
B5150

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you should be fine .. although i don't know if zythromax adversely affects liver values .. in which case be careful since you're taking oral steriods

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
you should be fine .. although i don't know if zythromax adversely affects liver values .. in which case be careful since you're taking oral steriods
It does I believe to a small extent, I would need to check. it has an extremely long half life for an antibiotic but I don't think it would mess with your cycle that much but some kinds can, some work by interfering with the metabolism of certain nutrients, affect RNA transcription, and or protein synthesis.