1 week before I start. Cycle plan.

1. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

1 week before I start. Cycle plan.

I actually wanted to get more aggressive with this cycle because i dont want to cycle much more and have alot of orals. The only things i have done: m1t,phera,trn i think thats it. The test E I have I heard is abnormally painful (yah i know longesters arent supposed to be)
    1-15 Test E 500mg EW
    1-14 EQ 600mg EW
    1-5 Dbol 40mg ED
    15-17 Winny 50mg, Superdrol 20mg, or M1t 15mg (not all but which one?)
    2-17 Arimidex .5 EOD
    8-17 HCG 250iu 2x EW
    0-20 Cycle Support 2x ED
    0-6, 14-19 Liver Protection ED

Nolva Clomid post cycle therapy starting week 18

Now the problem i have is I dont have the dbol or the HCG yet but I really want to start by november. So, Im in a little bit of a bind. If i dont get them soon then should i jumpstart with super or m1t? Also, do you think i will be okay without HCG if it doesnt come? I know next time i wont "order AAS". Other than that what does everyone think? Questions & Comments welcome and encouraged.

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.11%

I wouldn't run M1t. That stuff is rat poison. I've had great experiences with SD, but never tried winny so I am kind of biased. I would go with SD.

About the HCG it all depends. 15 weeks is a moderate cycle IMO. It all depends on how hard you personally shutdown. I didn't run HCG during my cycle of Tren Ace/Test Prop/T3 & I haven't noticed any shutdown or decrease in libido. If anything, I've noticed an increase. Not having the Dbol is a problem. I would personally wait until everything comes in to start the cycle. If you didn't get the Dbol on time & jumpstarted with SD, let's say, where would you put the Dbol when it comes in?

Overall the cycle looks good, lots of goodies.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by xxtruxx1
    I wouldn't run M1t. That stuff is rat poison. I've had great experiences with superdrol, but never tried winny so I am kind of biased. I would go with SD.

About the HCG it all depends. 15 weeks is a moderate cycle IMO. It all depends on how hard you personally shutdown. I didn't run HCG during my cycle of Tren Ace/Test Prop/T3 & I haven't noticed any shutdown or decrease in libido. If anything, I've noticed an increase. Not having the Dbol is a problem. I would personally wait until everything comes in to start the cycle. If you didn't get the Dbol on time & jumpstarted with SD, let's say, where would you put the Dbol when it comes in?

Overall the cycle looks good, lots of goodies.
    hehe thanks. I have alot more treats. I was going to run proviron during the last half of the cycle as AI but was advised to save it for another time.

SO on your cycle now you havent noticed that much shrinkage of the nads? Libido wont be a problem due to the test im sure from what ive heard. Im so curious to see what all the fuss is about sdrol so Ill use it for the last portion and try to wait for the dbol another week for the jumpstart. Ill save the winny and proviron for a cutter.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.11%

lol SD is a great compound. It was my first cycle & boy did I get some LEAN gains. I blew up! Not my favorite cycle though. Test Prop/Tren Ace has become my newfound love
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.05%

Hey Piston, this is your first cycle right?

Test may be sufficient by itself but if you're going to run EQ with it, typically you will want to take a dose of test that is slightly higher than your other compound.
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

i've said it before i'll say it .. its simply too much for a first cycle and WHOLELY unnecessary

and believe me .. you'll cycle plenty more after this

long term, low dose cycles work best .. period

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prohormone cycle plan, started it a week ago
    By AndyMaytag in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2011, 05:59 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 12:39 PM
  3. Havoc, before I start a cycle..
    By BigBenchKinc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2008, 09:19 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 04:12 PM
  5. How long should I wait before I start my SD cycle?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-28-2005, 06:26 PM