Mestanolone clearance time?

FlyByU

Awards
Does anyone here know how long mestanolone stays detectable in the urine?
Thanks.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Is mestalone an oral or an injectable? What kind of esther does it have? What body is testing you? Some steriods take forever to clear, while others are really quick. Need more info!!!

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
methyl-DHT

oral

active life is probably less than 12 hours, but detection is a whole different thing

FlyByU

Awards
Any ideas where one could find out the detection time of this compound? I've found the detection time of other AAS on steroid.com, but mestanolone is not listed.

doom3q

Banned
Awards
I've spent DAYS looking for this answer. It's not on the internet. Sorry bro. Mestanolone is a good androgen, unfortunately there isn't much data on it. Maybe vida or the german doping studies might have the answer.

FlyByU

Awards
doom3q. what sport do you do and how do you like to cycle it? How effective do you think mestanolone would be for a 100m/200m sprinter?
Thanks.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Edit: Nevermind... someone all ready said it.

doom3q

Banned
Awards
I'm a powerlifter and use it preworkout for a kick. For sprinting I'd do 100mg ed starting 3 days before the race and the last dose 1hr before the run. If you want to use it for every run then 50mg an hour before should do the trick. Just dont go use it more than 3 days a week or you'll need to do a pct. It would be a great drug for running because it would help shed a little water weight and add strength.

FlyByU

Awards
I'm a powerlifter and use it preworkout for a kick. For sprinting I'd do 100mg ed starting 3 days before the race and the last dose 1hr before the run. If you want to use it for every run then 50mg an hour before should do the trick. Just dont go use it more than 3 days a week or you'll need to do a post cycle therapy. It would be a great drug for running because it would help shed a little water weight and add strength.
Ok thanks. I'm actually thinking of doing a cycle of mestanolone, not just taking it before races, so I'm planning to do a PCT. I want to take 100mg/day of mestanolone, along with 150iu HCG ED to maintain normal intratesticular test level for 5 weeks. I'm not looking to gain any weight at all, just power. Do you think this would be a good cycle?
Also, did you ever get any hair loss from mestanolone?
Thanks.

doom3q

Banned
Awards
Ok thanks. I'm actually thinking of doing a cycle of mestanolone, not just taking it before races, so I'm planning to do a post cycle therapy. I want to take 100mg/day of mestanolone, along with 150iu HCG ED to maintain normal intratesticular test level for 5 weeks. I'm not looking to gain any weight at all, just power. Do you think this would be a good cycle?
Also, did you ever get any hair loss from mestanolone?
Thanks.
yeah sounds like a good cycle. I'm clean shaven so I couldn't say if it causes some shedding, but I'd be surprised if it didn't. Just keep the aggression in check and you'll be fine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Haltera Anabolics 6
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 5