First injectable cycle! - AnabolicMinds.com

First injectable cycle!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    545

    Reputation

    First injectable cycle!


    Well Ive done a lot of research and this week I started my first injectable cycle! Today is day 3.

    Here it is:
    1-14 Test E 600mg
    1-4 PP 20mg-30mg
    1-14 Arimidex .5mg-1mg EOD
    5-10 LR3 IGF-1 40mcg twice per week
    5-14 HCG 250iu 2x/week
    EDIT: was going to use it first 10 days of PCT but changed protocol

    post cycle therapy
    1-4 Nolva 20-30mg
    1-4 Clomid 50mg
    1-6 LR3 IGF-1 40mcg twice per week
    Creatine
    Powerfull

    I also have some old liquid Mag 10 which is a combo of 4ad and A1-E. Im taking that the first 10 days with my PP.

    So far I can already feel the effects. Pumps and workout intensity was good the first 2 days. I got a little bit of pain from the injection that didnt hit until I woke up the second day. I'm hoping that my body will get used to the shots and this will not persist.

  2. Rage (SoCal)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,928
    Rep Power
    1076

    Reputation

    Best of luck with this.
  3. Jaxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    147

    Reputation

    Don't take HCG during post cycle therapy, take it on cycle 2x/week @ 250iu.

    It suppresses natty test, not exactly ideal during PCT...
    •   
       

  4. BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    545

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxxx
    Don't take HCG during post cycle therapy, take it on cycle 2x/week @ 250iu.

    It suppresses natty test, not exactly ideal during post cycle therapy...
    Ive heard mixed reviews on this. A lot of the guys that helped me out on another board say they have tried both and have better results with using it on PCT.

    I do like the idea of avoiding shutdown while on cycle tho. The real reason I was tempted to run it PCT is because I'm gonna be on for 14 weeks and I can only get HCG in 5000iu increments.

    Do you think running it at 250iu 2x/week for the last 10 weeks would be good?
  5. WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3650

    Reputation

    Damn your going to be huge...how many pounds are you now? I would love to do a damn cycle but dont want to risk mail order...
  6. BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    545

    Reputation

    Starting at 190. Hoping to get close to 220.

    Starting out eating at 4000 cals. Doing a push/pull split training 4X per week with 10-15 mins of low intensity cardio postworkout.
  7. idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    1287

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MattHines

    Do you think running it at 250iu 2x/week for the last 10 weeks would be good?
    yeah, i think you should be fine with that protocol. Ive done the same in the past and worked well for me.
  8. BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    545

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    yeah, i think you should be fine with that protocol. Ive done the same in the past and worked well for me.
    cool thanks alot.
  9. glenihan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1962

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MattHines
    Starting at 190. Hoping to get close to 220.

    Starting out eating at 4000 cals. Doing a push/pull split training 4X per week with 10-15 mins of low intensity cardio postworkout.
    if you end up at 220 after this cycle at least 20lbs of that will be water and fat .. you simply CANNOT build that much muscle


    also SWALE an HRT doctor has stated that 250-300iu 2x a week with HCG while on is best .. there have been studies posted about this .. HCG pct is old school and is much better used on cycle .. prevent the problem before it starts
  10. glenihan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1962

    Reputation

    oh and don't use an AI until you see that its needed not only will it hinder your gains but it will crush your libido .. i never use AI's anymore
  11. pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    oh and don't use an AI until you see that its needed not only will it hinder your gains but it will crush your libido .. i never use AI's anymore
    but id venture to say youre not gyno prone either...


    nice cycle btw. The only thing that im kind of thinking you should do differently is maybe just maybe take the IGF out of the cycle and use it pct and beyond, carrying until you can cycle again. It will help you keep the gains.

    How long does it take you to finish a workout? just wondering because push pull days seem to need to target so many muscle groups i dont know how people do it.
  12. BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    545

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    oh and don't use an AI until you see that its needed not only will it hinder your gains but it will crush your libido .. i never use AI's anymore
    I already started the AI but only at .5mg EOD (adex). I will try to phase it out and see if I need it or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by gleniham
    if you end up at 220 after this cycle at least 20lbs of that will be water and fat .. you simply CANNOT build that much muscle


    also SWALE an HRT doctor has stated that 250-300iu 2x a week with HCG while on is best .. there have been studies posted about this .. HCG post cycle therapy is old school and is much better used on cycle .. prevent the problem before it starts
    I'm just gonna keep a clean diet and adjust it to how I want to gain. Whatever I get, I will be happy with. I surely dont expect to put on pure muscle so hopefully I can stay above 200 after PCT.

    As for the HCG, I'm going to go ahead and use Swales/Dr. Johns advice. Ive just heard varying things but I'm going to go with 250iu 2x/week starting week 5. Its best to take HCG the day before you take your AAS right?
  13. Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27063

    Reputation

    [QUOTE=MattHines]I already started the AI but only at .5mg EOD (adex). I will try to phase it out and see if I need it or not.QUOTE]

    Well, I wouldn't advise doing that. There are a couple of negative side effects that could come from that as in estrogen rebound. Stopping it to see if you need it or not, to maybe find out you do, is not to wise. Just keep that dose.
  14. BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    545

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    but id venture to say youre not gyno prone either...


    nice cycle btw. The only thing that im kind of thinking you should do differently is maybe just maybe take the IGF out of the cycle and use it post cycle therapy and beyond, carrying until you can cycle again. It will help you keep the gains.

    How long does it take you to finish a workout? just wondering because push pull days seem to need to target so many muscle groups i dont know how people do it.
    I've talked with Grunt about the IGF usage. People questioned using it on my first cycle but he said it would be a good idea. IGF creates hyperplasia and it takes time for the new muscle cells to grow. What better time to take it then towards the beginning of a steroid cycle? I figure the first run (weeks 5-10) will get some new cells then they can grow through the rest of the cycle and I'll hit it again in PCT to help retain gains and continue to gain. My dosage is very modest.

    As for the workouts, I spend exactly an hour each day. I'm kind of a tweaker when I go into the gym...I cant just sit and wait on a machine. I do a lot of circuit training.

    Normally on push day, I'll hit chest then hit a set of legs. Once I finish up about 5-6 sets on both chest/legs, I'll go and hit shoulders for about 5 sets. Once I'm done with that, I'll hit tris for 3-4 and get on the bike.
    On pull day, I superset Upperback with calves/abs and then Traps with lower back and finish up with bis and then the bike.
  15. BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    545

    Reputation

    [QUOTE=Mulletsoldier]
    Quote Originally Posted by MattHines
    I already started the AI but only at .5mg EOD (adex). I will try to phase it out and see if I need it or not.QUOTE]

    Well, I wouldn't advise doing that. There are a couple of negative side effects that could come from that as in estrogen rebound. Stopping it to see if you need it or not, to maybe find out you do, is not to wise. Just keep that dose.
    alright good deal....will do

    I really started to feel libido kick up today so I dont think the adex is hindering it too bad.
  16. pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MattHines
    I've talked with Grunt about the IGF usage. People questioned using it on my first cycle but he said it would be a good idea. IGF creates hyperplasia and it takes time for the new muscle cells to grow. What better time to take it then towards the beginning of a steroid cycle? I figure the first run (weeks 5-10) will get some new cells then they can grow through the rest of the cycle and I'll hit it again in post cycle therapy to help retain gains and continue to gain. My dosage is very modest.

    As for the workouts, I spend exactly an hour each day. I'm kind of a tweaker when I go into the gym...I cant just sit and wait on a machine. I do a lot of circuit training.

    Normally on push day, I'll hit chest then hit a set of legs. Once I finish up about 5-6 sets on both chest/legs, I'll go and hit shoulders for about 5 sets. Once I'm done with that, I'll hit tris for 3-4 and get on the bike.
    On pull day, I superset Upperback with calves/abs and then Traps with lower back and finish up with bis and then the bike.
    okay thanks for the 411. I havent really looked to far into IGF yet anyway but it makes sense.

    Why calves on pull day?
  17. BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    545

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    okay thanks for the 411. I havent really looked to far into IGF yet anyway but it makes sense.

    Why calves on pull day?
    Just to equal out the workload. I find it easy to hit upper back then hit a set of calves and then abs then repeat. Technically calves isnt a pull but thats just how Ive been doing it. I may change that.
  18. glenihan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1962

    Reputation

    [QUOTE=Mulletsoldier]
    Quote Originally Posted by MattHines
    I already started the AI but only at .5mg EOD (adex). I will try to phase it out and see if I need it or not.QUOTE]

    Well, I wouldn't advise doing that. There are a couple of negative side effects that could come from that as in estrogen rebound. Stopping it to see if you need it or not, to maybe find out you do, is not to wise. Just keep that dose.
    with all due respect i disagree with this ... the rebound should be entirely minimal .. i liked the idea of stopping until you need it

    i just use HCG mon and thurs .. doesn't seem to matter when its used in relation to gear .. i would start on week 3 though instead of waiting until 5
  19. BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    545

    Reputation

    [QUOTE=glenihan]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier

    with all due respect i disagree with this ... the rebound should be entirely minimal .. i liked the idea of stopping until you need it

    i just use HCG mon and thurs .. doesn't seem to matter when its used in relation to gear .. i would start on week 3 though instead of waiting until 5
    So, weeks 3-12 would be better then 5-14?

    By the way thanks for all the help.
  20. glenihan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1962

    Reputation

    well i actually meant week 3 until 3 days before PCT
  21. BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    545

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    well i actually meant week 3 until 3 days before post cycle therapy
    Id like to run it for the entire cycle but my dilemma is that I can only get it in 5000iu increments. So thats 10 weeks worth.
  22. glenihan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1962

    Reputation

    so get 2 vials HCG is really a blessing trust me when i say it makes not only the cycle itself easier but makes coming off a billion times easier
  23. pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    i cant wait to start my cycle too. I think im coming down with something tho thats why i havent. I think after i get my flu shot unless i have the flu now, then ill start.

    did you pin yet? if so details...
  24. BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    545

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    so get 2 vials HCG is really a blessing trust me when i say it makes not only the cycle itself easier but makes coming off a billion times easier
    Id love to but theres 2 things stopping me:
    1) Cost - I've already dropped ALOT of money into this cycle and just got done ordering IGF which aint cheap. I really cant afford it.

    2) Supposively HCG should be used within 60 days of mixing it and I dont plan on using 10000ius.

    Wouldnt weeks 5-14 be sufficient?

    I mean this is just test with a jumpstart anyway. Most people told me I wouldnt even need HCG, although it obviously makes recovery easier.
  25. BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    545

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    i cant wait to start my cycle too. I think im coming down with something tho thats why i havent. I think after i get my flu shot unless i have the flu now, then ill start.

    did you pin yet? if so details...
    Yea. Easy as pie. Very painless. I did a glute inject with a 23G 1.5" Everything went fine but the next day I woke up with a pain in my ass...literally. Today it is feeling a lot better. The muscles need to get used to taking oil. I'll be pinning my other glute tommorow.
  26. glenihan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1962

    Reputation

    well in that case run it from whenever you can until 3 days before PCT
  27. BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    545

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    well in that case run it from whenever you can until 3 days before post cycle therapy
    alright thanks Glen.

    I know im a pain in the ass
  28. Ubiquitous's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,462
    Rep Power
    1848

    Reputation

    It's fine.. and I like that you're using IGF on and then for PCT.
  29. glenihan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1962

    Reputation

    If Ubi says its fine than its fine .. he's been hired as my official spokesperson
  30. Ubiquitous's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,462
    Rep Power
    1848

    Reputation

    it's fine after you went into more detail with the HCG sitchie.
  31. boti420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    i would run the test for 12 weeks as a 1st injectable cycle, and i would run the igf before the cycle or better yet during post cycle therapy, there seems to be good feedback on running the igf during post cycle therapy, i'm a fan of not doing too much for a first cycle.
  32. pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by boti420
    i would run the test for 12 weeks as a 1st injectable cycle, and i would run the igf before the cycle or better yet during post cycle therapy, there seems to be good feedback on running the igf during post cycle therapy, i'm a fan of not doing too much for a first cycle.
    he is using the igf for pct. How is the phera doing matt?
  33. BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    545

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    he is using the igf for post cycle therapy. How is the phera doing matt?
    Good good. I am on day 4. For some reason, hormonal stuff hits me quick. On day 1, I could tell a difference in water retention, pumps and a little increased acne. Now on day 4, I can tell my face is starting to dry back up. Acne really only hits me when the hormones are started or haulted but once my body levels out, its fine. I need to weigh in again but I'm sittin right around 190. Given, I am stacking this with Mag 10 but mag 10 will be gone in less than a week so then I will really be able to tell how PP is on its own.
  34. BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    545

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    until 3 days before post cycle therapy
    Just to clear this up...thats 3 days before i start my Nolva/Clomid/IGF, correct? This will actually be 11 days after my last test shot.
  35. Ubiquitous's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,462
    Rep Power
    1848

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MattHines
    Just to clear this up...thats 3 days before i start my Nolva/Clomid/IGF, correct? This will actually be 11 days after my last test shot.
    Yup, that should be fine.
  36. BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    545

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    Yup, that should be fine.
    thanks bro
  37. BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    545

    Reputation

    I got one last question:
    I am going to be running HCG after my last inject up until 3 days before I start using SERMs. When should I cut out the Arimidex?
  38. gotripped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,074
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    GOOD LUCK BRO!!! I am at 200 pounds now. Working to 210. I probably won't hit 210, but 200 is a solid # for me.
  39. jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,419
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    an aromtase inhibitor must be used while using hcg, the stuff boosts aromatase through the roof...its certainly not worth chancing that you might be resistant to gyno like glen
  40. BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    545

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gotripped
    GOOD LUCK BRO!!! I am at 200 pounds now. Working to 210. I probably won't hit 210, but 200 is a solid # for me.
    Same here. I just hit 200...floating around 197-200 right now. 210 would be nice but 220 would be better
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First injectible cycle plans. Opinions
    By gators52 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 06:54 AM
  2. Proposed First Injectible Cycle - Critique
    By BigMattTx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-15-2006, 11:15 PM
  3. First Injectable Cycle
    By OldSpice in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2005, 06:13 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 12:02 AM
  5. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-08-2005, 02:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in