low test levels

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
I had a question currently im 21... I m looking into using t1-pro.. i know most people say wait till the later 20's when test levels drop... but i made some bad decisions in mylife and have chemical dropped my test levels WAY down... I probably have the test levels of a 30 year old.. but anyway do you guys think 1-test would be a good choice for me? Ive been clean and healthy for 3 years now and feel it may be a good time to give this a shot

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
There is only one person that can answer this question and that is YOU.  If you feel that your recovery is sufficient then your options are wide open.  It is really hard to say either way since you did not give much indication of what the original ailment was.

Chemo

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
ok well lets just say I did a few too many illegal substances that slowly lower your body's ability to generate test and through the years it built up.. so now im trying to find something to help me get them up and gain some mass..

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Sanosuke
ok well lets just say I did a few too many illegal substances that slowly lower your body's ability to generate test and through the years it built up.. so now im trying to find something to help me get them up and gain some mass..
If your test levels are lowered a trip to an endocrinologist is in order.  It is hard for me to recommend a product with the knowledge of pre-existing conditions and possible sensitivity to future exposure.

Chemo

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo

If your test levels are lowered a trip to an endocrinologist is in order.  It is hard for me to recommend a product with the knowledge of pre-existing conditions and possible sensitivity to future exposure.

Chemo

Agree with BDC. Most doctors are sensitive in the subject especially if you are young as you are. The will ask question from left and right, so they can determine if they can order a lab for test. As a  rule consult you doctor before you enter of any type of PH.