Generic Labs and other brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proteinpowda

Awards
Are their any compounds out that are generic versions of Superdrol since AE and DS are not outputting then anymore? I know Generic Labs is outputting pheraplex and prostanozol and I believe Halodrol; I'm just not sure which compounds (if any are still being sold) that are analagous to Superdrol. Thanks!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I wish some company would sell the stuff in bulk, and we could just cap it ourselves

Smokey69

Awards
They do ......... Most of the chinese powder suppliers people use for homebrew sell Superdrol powder and all sell nolva / clomid powder. Not like we can post up links here though.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are their any compounds out that are generic versions of Superdrol since AE and DS are not outputting then anymore? I know Generic Labs is outputting pheraplex and prostanozol and I believe Halodrol; I'm just not sure which compounds (if any are still being sold) that are analagous to Superdrol. Thanks!
Word to the wise mang, Superdrol is illegal so asking where or how to obtain it is source posting...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm he's kind of just asking for companies thats kind of borderline yes. As far as the question, i went to this sup store next to the gym i go to and they have all kinds of clones of superdrol. just memorize the chemical name 2a blahblah blah and if its the same then take a shot at it. now i know there are a bunch of guys in my gym on it im willing to bet...the only pct product they sale is AX's PCT too, kinda sad. sorry off topic little bit.

Proteinpowda

Awards
hmm he's kind of just asking for companies thats kind of borderline yes. As far as the question, i went to this sup store next to the gym i go to and they have all kinds of clones of superdrol. just memorize the chemical name 2a blahblah blah and if its the same then take a shot at it. now i know there are a bunch of guys in my gym on it im willing to bet...the only post cycle therapy product they sale is AX's PCT too, kinda sad. sorry off topic little bit.
Yeah why people waste money on most OTC PCT products is beyond me.....

Proteinpowda

Awards
Word to the wise mang, Superdrol is illegal so asking where or how to obtain it is source posting...
I'm quite aware of this; hence I'm not on this board asking "Hey can someone sell me Superdrol?" I'm asking who has imitated it..which there seem to be plenty of other threads about.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm quite aware of this; hence I'm not on this board asking "Hey can someone sell me Superdrol?" I'm asking who has imitated it..which there seem to be plenty of other threads about.
No, you are asking which companies, if any, are still making clones of any illegal substances. I.e., you are asking for a source.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Inquiries of sources, manufacturers or otherwise of illegal substances is against board rules.

Take your search to google if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.