Best Oral Jumpstarter for Bulk/Strength Cycle

Best Oral Jumpstart for Bulking/Strenght Test based cycle?

• DIANABOL

Votes: 76 42.9%
  • ANADROL

Votes: 25 14.1%
  • M1T

Votes: 13 7.3%
  • SUPERDROL

Votes: 36 20.3%
  • PHERAPLEX

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • ANAVAR

• TURINABOL

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • OTHER -Specify in thread please

• Total voters
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What in your experience seems to be the best jumpstart for an bulk/strength test based cycle?

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I think dbol is the overall best.
Anadrol - Amazing gains, but hard to eat. No eating means no muscle.
M1T - Haven't and won't try it
SD - bad back pumps, lethargy was brutal, gains were on level with dbol, but I just didnt feel as good.
PP - I got nothing from it
tbol - good lean muscle gains, but didn't get much strength
var - good strength and vascularity, but killed appetite

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks alot for the response to each oral listed, aspire210!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superdrol, though I have no basis for comparison.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
M1t hands down, but I wouldn't touch it again. d-bol and a bombs are second and third with superdrol bringing up the rear I really don't consider the others good for a bulk. Have experience with all of them. But don't let superdrol's legality fool you, it is almost as dangerous as m1t with different sides. 4ad was awesome in its day if you got over 1 gram per day orally spaced out evenly.
I know i wish i could find some of the old 4ad it was great to battle the sides of M1t.

Yeah the others didnt seem like real bulking orals but i just put them there just incase i guess. was going to go with dbol but sdrol and m1t are on my mind cuz i dont got the dbol yet and i wanna start! thanks for the responses, keep um coming.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm using 20mg of PP and some liquid Mag 10 (old prohormone)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
if i was going to run oral gear which i wouldn't i would run dbol at 25mg and drol at 50mg for 6 weeks

with that said prop is much better imo for myriad reasons .. more quality gains, less stress on your body, etc.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if i was going to run oral gear which i wouldn't i would run dbol at 25mg and drol at 50mg for 6 weeks

with that said prop is much better imo for myriad reasons .. more quality gains, less stress on your body, etc.

Ive yet to run a bombs or dbol but i agree with glen here, probly keeps ur appetite in check yet still yields a quality jumpstart.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
drol is the obvious choice, as it will impart more strength than the rest of those compounds, for most of us...and probably more weight too.

i wonder if i am the only person on the board who has used every single one of the compounds listed? i also wonder if that means i am officially a steroid addict...

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
drol is the obvious choice, as it will impart more strength than the rest of those compounds, for most of us...and probably more weight too.

i wonder if i am the only person on the board who has used every single one of the compounds listed? i also wonder if that means i am officially a steroid addict...
There you have it folks!

Judging off what I've read/seen, Drol seems to be the best for mass/strength and dbol would probably come in 2nd. I had a buddy get on anadrol and he got ridiculously huge but was holding a lot of water. I had another buddy gain about 30 pounds on his cycle that started with dbol.

blackheart

blackheart

Awards

Yeah I could only muster 4 of the 7 -- it's kind of hard to judge if you haven't tried 'em all.

"Superdrol" always seems to win a lot of the polls around here, whatever the question, methinks because that is the one thing so many people have tried.

Anyway, IME var makes one freakishly strong. Especially because it doesn't do much in the hypertrophy department, it can be disconcerting to see the poundages flying up without the lifter looking much bigger.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Lets not turn this into another drol vs dbol debate. I think everyone should try both, drol wasn't my cup of tea personally. I got amazing gains, as I said above, but I felt like warmed over, bloated ****. For a first time user though, I would always recommend dbol over drol. Glen posted a good article on the synergy of the two, since they work via different pathways. Maybe thats the real way to go.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lets not turn this into another drol vs dbol debate. I think everyone should try both, drol wasn't my cup of tea personally. I got amazing gains, as I said above, but I felt like warmed over, bloated ****. For a first time user though, I would always recommend dbol over drol. Glen posted a good article on the synergy of the two, since they work via different pathways. Maybe thats the real way to go.
well, he asked for bulk and strength. most will agree that drol > dbol for strength. if sides are to be considered, well that's a whole different poll :) (i vote tbol for that one)

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
well, he asked for bulk and strength. most will agree that drol > dbol for strength. if sides are to be considered, well that's a whole different poll :) (i vote tbol for that one)
Touché. Drol was a little better for strength for me, of course then you have the old arguement that I was running twice as much. But if we do that then, M1t would win, hands down. However, throwing out side effects, drol did have the best gains. Not the most quality, but the best.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I tried them all except Phera. ;) So you and I are kinfolk. yarrrrr

I agree with Drol, but like Glen said, I would run Drol+dbol together.. if i was to run them again.. that is.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
For me...

Dbol- winter bulk

Superdrol- lean mass or cutting (back cramps suck especially at 40-50mg haha but are worth it in the end)

Anadrol- heard there is way too much bloat and sides so I don't care to try it or else I would use it instead of Dbol

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Just curious but wouldn't the combo of Dbol and SD be a bit high on the liver toxicity side?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not 100% sure but i think when they are talking about drol dbol combo they are referring to anadrol not superdrol.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Anadrol=Drol. Superdrol shouldn't lift that name from the OG.

Piston was right, Glen and I were referring to Anadrol and Dianabol stacked.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ubi you have great abs or is that growth hormone gut lol....jp.

I went with the superdrol jumpstart. so far a week in and not the mass that i was looking for. i think a drol and dbol are the best for jumpstart to mass. to bad my dbol got snagged. I wish orals didnt have to be harsh :frustrate

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing a PP jumpstart and just began week 3. This stuff really started to kick in. I did a set of dips yesterday and they were just too easy to get a good workout. The strength and libido is really hitting now but the pumps have been around. I am noticing some bloat but it is controlled easily with diet and cardio.

Maybe the test is already kicking in but I'm lovin it. Sitting at 195 now.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
absolutely true but my problem with drol is that you can get about 80% of the effect with 25 to 33% of the dosage and less then half the sides with Dbol. That just makes it too hard to justify using at least for me. I haven't tried everthing on that list but once was enough for the drol. That is why I didn't pick it even though the question didn't spec sides (I actually missed that part)

if I ever try another oral it will be tbol. everthing I have seen has been good so far.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Turinabol seems to be working for me pretty good. I liked SD but Turinabol seems to be putting on some real nice lean gains. Should have ended with this on a longer cycle...

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i'm surprised more people don't stack two orals together for their jumpstarter....sure its a bad idea....but then again, many users do things theyre not supposed to do with cycling

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
After seeing the insane strength gains my buddies got off of Anadrol i'd go with that, i haven't used it personally but i was drooling at the strength gains alone.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
After seeing the insane strength gains my buddies got off of Anadrol i'd go with that, i haven't used it personally but i was drooling at the strength gains alone.
what length/dosage? I really wanna see what i can do with that and tren but MPB prone....so I dont know

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established

so youre saying test prop? its a faster acting test right? would one use prop for how long, the first 3-4 weeks and then run test e or test c for the remainder of the cycle??

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Superdrol getting twice as many votes as M1T and Anadrol ?
Obviously those people have never tried Anadrol and M1T, So they're voting out of ignorance.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
what length/dosage? I really wanna see what i can do with that and tren but MPB prone....so I dont know
I believe they were doing 100mg for 6 weeks, but ya i remember looking over and seeing one of my buddies barbell rowing 450lbs and i'm like jesus i wish i was bulking again!

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mmmmmmmm......Anadrol + Tren + Test Prop= strength gains like crazy.:clean:

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
mmmmmmmm......Anadrol + Tren + Test Prop= strength gains like crazy.:clean:
Good possibility of gyno there. I foresee a lot of ancillaries with that cycle. I also foresee an extra 100lbs on my bench and raisins for nuts. I will try anadrol and test prop for a month or so next, then maybe give that craziness a shot. Did you actually try it yet? If so how were the sides and gains?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
aspire, u gonna keep a log?? im interested in that stak

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Undecided as to which...

TP/TrenA/DBol or TP/TrenA/AnaD??

i am leaning slightly to the latter.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Undecided as to which...

TP/TrenA/DBol or TP/TrenA/AnaD??

i am leaning slightly to the latter.
DBol is generally better for maintainable gains for me. Anadrol bloats like hell and kills my appetite, but makes one hella strong.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
aspire, u gonna keep a log?? im interested in that stak
I don't know when I'll get around to that one to be honest. I don't want to anadrol so close to the summer really, yes I'm that narcissistic. I probably won't get to that one until the fall. I've never kept a log before, but I guess it could be fun.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know when I'll get around to that one to be honest. I don't want to anadrol so close to the summer really, yes I'm that narcissistic. I probably won't get to that one until the fall. I've never kept a log before, but I guess it could be fun.

Wouldn't trens effects offset the effects of anadrol slightly?
That's kinda what I am counting on atleast...for staying lean and maintaining mass after the quick gains from a-50.
Something like this...

Tprop 1-8
TAce 1-7
A-50 1-4

Thoughts?

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't trens effects offset the effects of anadrol slightly?
That's kinda what I am counting on atleast...for staying lean and maintaining mass after the quick gains from a-50.
Something like this...

Tprop 1-8
TAce 1-7
A-50 1-4

Thoughts?
slightly, maybe, but it will still be easier to gain fat than normal and I don't see tren's fat burning abilities saving you on that one. I do see it being a miserable cycle, aside from the gains. Just keep that in mind going in. Also, I would definitely run an AI/nolva and caber, thats three really bad and different ways to get gyno in one cycle. If you do it before winter/fall, let me know how it is, since i plan to try it when almost no one will see me with my shirt off.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol homie i don't give a poo about being super ripped 24/7 anymore. i know i gotta sacrifice slightly to get to a larger frame. i am not into lean bulking. good ol bulking for me!

TProp/TAce/Anadrol
Nobody forgets their Very Very first true love
:icon_lol:

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Just finishing my jumpstart of anadrol... I think next time I'll try dbol, from what I've read it seems to be the better all-around choice, mg for mg dbol is stronger anyway.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just finishing my jumpstart of anadrol... I think next time I'll try dbol, from what I've read it seems to be the better all-around choice, mg for mg dbol is stronger anyway.
youre not liking the anadrol?

the pricing for the two are the same pretty much, but i guess the more mgs the more stress on liver. How much are you taking again?

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
youre not liking the anadrol?

the pricing for the two are the same pretty much, but i guess the more mgs the more stress on liver. How much are you taking again?
I am liking it. I have just heard better things about dbol. I figure i'll have to try both to really are which one I like more. I was taking 50 mgs per day.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am liking it. I have just heard better things about dbol. I figure i'll have to try both to really are which one I like more. I was taking 50 mgs per day.
how are your strength gains on the anadrol?? how rapid? and how rapid is weight gain? how bad is bloat? I am not really concerned about bloat just curious...

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I Ran Six Weeks D-bol At The Begining Of My Cycle (worked My Way Up To 50 Mgs/day) And Loved It.made Me Feel Like I Was On Top Of The World... My Lifts Jumped Dramaticly And The Weight Gain Was Great. It Made Me Feel Like An Animal.. I Never Wanted To Leave The Gym...haha.. I Havnt Tried Any Of The Others But I Loved The D.